iRacing.com Motorsports Simulations

Chris Page said:
The maintenance scheduled for 28-Jul 1000 UTC [0600 EDT] is canceled and will be rescheduled.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

njdfnjhdfhgbdjfghjdfgjh

Would be nice to get everyone's names so I can add them to my friends list, but I'm sure nobody wants to give them out in public :p

I didn't know there was one.

I'm Gregory Evans.

I had to duck away so chili wouldn't come flying out my nose.

Last edited:
I'd never understood how people manage to drop their irating to such a low level. Watching the end of that race opened my eyes to their amazing abilities.

Just completed a race in the MX5s at the Okayama full course. Managed to shave 0.8s off my previous best and take the 6th fastest time in the world for a race lap there. Time to study the replay, because I have no fucking idea how I just did that.

Nice, dude! That's a lot faster than I've gone there. I'm sitting 27th on the race laps record page (Cup car).

Tony has an update for us:

Tony Gardner said:
Release notes available tonight
Our plan is to start the build tomorrow morning
, morning meaning the morning in the eastern time zone of the United States. Tonight as defined as after 6:00PM in the same time zone.

For the future, we traditionally have 4 major software updates per year, and often refer to them as builds. By design, they are scheduled to be done in what we call week 13, which is the week in between our standard 12 week seasons. They typically could be done anytime during that week depending on a variety of factors. During that week, we like to schedule the members build in advance based on how we see the timing of our release process playing out to provide notice to members so as to try not to interupt any racing they might be planning. However, although our last 4 builds have gone smoothly and according to our initial schedule, sometimes we find something we don't like in the 11th hour or something we think we can make better last minute but then we have to go through the whole release process again but we think worth doing it and delaying a a day or two so long as we get build out in the 13th week.

Good Racing

13th Week at Charlotte Legends is alot funnier tha 13th Week at Lanier.

Can't wait to see how the rookies fare on Oxford.

Last edited:
The division selection changes are interesting. I wonder if I'll be demoted with 3600 iRating? I'm not really a bottom feeder in Div 1 but some of those guys are far beyond what I can do.