Iron Man 2

yup its Shoot To Thrill, and the scene at the end of the movie uses Highway To Hell.

Saw it last Wednesday, a pretty epic movie. I'm glad superhero movies are just getting better and better(maybe with the exception of Spider-Man). I can't wait for the Thor, Captain America and Avengers movies!

meh was quite diasppointed really... it focused too much on Iron man and Warmachine fighting, and not enough Whiplash
also, the coolest scene from the intro (the "you complete me" line while jumping out of the airplane) isn't even in the movie

I saw it the other day and I was pretty disappointed. Very bland movie with some flying robots.

I'm glad superhero movies are just getting better and better(maybe with the exception of Spider-Man). I can't wait for the Thor, Captain America and Avengers movies!
That's where our opinions differ. For me superheroes are Stallone, Schwarzenegger, Willis, Lundgren etc...
As you can imagine, I can't wait for The Expendables.

I saw it the other day and I was pretty disappointed. Very bland movie with some flying robots.

That's where our opinions differ. For me superheroes are Stallone, Schwarzenegger, Willis, Lundgren etc...
As you can imagine, I can't wait for The Expendables.

i tend to refer to those as Action Heroes and characters like Spider-Man, Batman and Superman as Superheroes because they are doing things beyond the range of the abilities of normal people. While i can admit it not be everyones thing, how can anyone not like Scarlett Johannsen getting changed in the back seat of a car. Those few seconds were worth the price stub alone!

i tend to refer to those as Action Heroes and characters like Spider-Man, Batman and Superman as Superheroes because they are doing things beyond the range of the abilities of normal people. While i can admit it not be everyones thing, how can anyone not like Scarlett Johannsen getting changed in the back seat of a car. Those few seconds were worth the price stub alone!

Ermm...John Rambo, John McClane, John Matrix, "Dutch", "The Terminator"...yeah those are all normal people with generic abilities ;)

I was really let down with this movie, really really let down. I enjoyed the first movie more than I did TDK, but this was not good. It had better action, but way too many times when I had my hand raised asking "why/how?".

One of the biggest problems I had was when Rhodes stole the Mark I. We know that the suit needs Jarvis to work and operate, so was there already a version of Jarvis loaded into the Mark I? We saw no evidence of that, if it was then why the hell would he allow Rhodes to use the suit, he would/should have shut it down. If there was no Jarvis then how the hell did he manage to use it all? The suit was designed for Tony exclusively and Rhodes has had zero training in how to use it, he should not have been able to just slap it on and use it like an expert.

Then where the fuck did he get the arc reactor from, it's not like Tony would have an extra one just laying around, he's too paranoid of it being stolen/copied. Granted he knows his design has been copied already, but still, where did this one come from? And how the hell did it fit in the armor?

Then there's the whole "Howard Stark invented a mystery element decades ago, and built a park to show how to construct it" crap. It's just too far fetched. These are just a few of the problems I had with the movie.

The movie should have been pushed back a year so the script and story could have gotten much more work, I'd rather have a good story with iffy action like the first one over nice action and a crappy story like this one.

Ermm...John Rambo, John McClane, John Matrix, "Dutch", "The Terminator"...yeah those are all normal people with generic abilities ;)

yeah but characters like Superman, Spiderman, Wolverine, The Flash all have abilities far beyond that of John Rambo or John McClane. the only stand out there would possibly be the Terminator.

Last edited:
Saw it on the 27th, enjoyed it. Not a deep film but neither was the first so I was not disappointed. It looked spectacular.

yeah but characters like Superman, Spiderman, Wolverine, The Flash all have abilities far beyond that of John Rambo or John McClane. the only stand out there would possibly be the Terminator.

John Matrix can shoot a whole army without reloading his machinegun...how about that :D

(I know what you mean, I'm just kidding :))

Watched it friday evening. Pretty disappointed. I thought the first movie was a lot better, and I hated the fact that Rhodes just stole the suit!