Iron Man 2

Actually the only time i can think of where someone has tried to explain the change of actor it was in Doctor Who with the regeneration trick. Otherwise there's also the early James Bond films where they attempted to explain the change in actor of Blofeld by use of plastic surgery (think it was diamonds are forever)

Actually the only time i can think of where someone has tried to explain the change of actor it was in Doctor Who with the regeneration trick. Otherwise there's also the early James Bond films where they attempted to explain the change in actor of Blofeld by use of plastic surgery (think it was diamonds are forever)

Well, the plastic surgery in that one was meant to lead into the subplot with the body doubles; I can't remember if that was meant to account for his "regenerations" though. If I just spoiled it for someone, then good; it was a terrible movie that shouldn't have been subjected to anyone but the most fervent Bond fans.

[/IMG]

An upgrade perhaps? The suit does appear different.

I noticed that too, and not surprising, Stark has a habit to upgrade suits quite often

Iron-man-armors.PNG

looks awesome, cant wait to see it. a definate MUST SEE of 2010

my apologies for resurrecting this thread from the abyss but having just come across the music video for Iron Man 2 i'd share it for all to see.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcgIlY-9rrc[/YOUTUBE]

Apparently AC/DC is providing the soundtrack for Iron Man 2 which should be both different and interesting.

I introduced my younger brother and several of his friends to Iron Man when the first one was in the theaters. They didn't want to go after the fiascos with Spider-man and Hulk. However, now Tony Stark is only known as "awesome dude" and we can't wait for part II :mrgreen:

Is it me or do those gray baddies look a lot like Dark Troopers? Not that there's anything wrong with that; can't wait for this to start.

That's a pretty crap commercial, looks like pieces from the trailer stitched together with some text in between.

Can't wait for the movie though!

That's a pretty crap commercial, looks like pieces from the trailer stitched together with some text in between.

Can't wait for the movie though!

Wow. How observant of you. Unfortunately, your post just looks like letters from various western languages stitched together to form a couple sentences in english with some spaces in between.

:lol:

^ yep, already taken down.

just got back from seeing it and loved every minute of it.

The film felt just as good as the first one. My only true complaint was that Johannsen wasn't in her Black Widow catsuit long enough but it was worth it alone for the brief scene of her undressing in the back of the car. For me, the truly biggest stand out moment was the Iron Man/War Machine vs Hammer Droids moment. Also there were loads of little touches that made me smile, from Justin Hammer's introduction. Stark using a strangely familiar shield to prop up his experiment and make it level.
The after-credits scene doesn't add anything to the storyline of the film but it definately pushes the overall story forward. I really like how Marvel is beginining to tie all the films into a single narrative. For a moment i thought they had uncovered the body of Captain America but then i thought 'wait this is New Mexico, he's found in Ice!' and then when i saw the Hammer... i just could not stop smiling.

just got back in from watching it too, absolutely loved it, amazing thrill ride. i always feel that a good film for me is one where when you come back you cant break it into chunks where this happened then that, then that, then the end, but instead a movie that flows together and thats what this did for me.

loved all the little touches and nods to other things in the Marvel world. definitely be going to see it again.

the movie like the first made me feel like a little kid again, i just wish i was Tony Stark/Iron Man