Iron Man 2

Very good. From laughs to explosions, Tony Stark being... well, Tony Stark, a sprinkle of AC/DC :D...

And Scarlett Johansson in spandex. Yum. :drool:

Oooooooooh.....

Can't wait. She looked dayum hot in the trailer.

Anyway, my plan for the night: Class in 30, then have to pick up a friend's car, then back downtown, then Iron Man, dinner, Iron Man 2.

And then tomorrow I go out of town.

rewatched Iron Man 1, so good.

hopefully going to see 2 at the weekend.

Just got back.

I have one thing to say:
FG, supply me with 1680x1050 or larger pics of Scarlet in Black Widow guise (fully dressed please) and I will love you long time. Preferably of the full-face shot with the eyes. You know, THAT one (If you've seen it)

Last edited:
Just got back.

I have one thing to say:
FG, supply me with 1680x1050 or larger pics of Scarlet in Black Widow guise (fully dressed please) and I will love you long time. Preferably of the full-face shot with the eyes. You know, THAT one (If you've seen it)

I don't know the "THAT" one because I still haven't watched the film but here are some which I found :) Here and here

Last edited:
This movie was awesome. Every bit as good as the first. I do feel sorry for those who watch and don't know about the Avengers. A few little things letting you know who's coming. I think Downy Jr is the perfect Tony Stark. He really understands just how cocky and obnoxious he is. And it's great to see it.

Did you guys stick around after the credits? I won't ruin it, but the Avenger movie train is on full speed.

Oh, one more thing. Scarlett. OMG. Never has she looked sexier. In her scenes, I was in awe of her. She's really something.

Anyways, go see it! You won't be disappointed.

regarding the end of the film. We already know that Thor is on its way for next year and Captain America: The First Avenger shortly after that. This puts The Avengers at about 2012/13 and hopefully this leaves them plenty of time to do a 3rd film in between. I had heard rumours that they were planning on doing a trilogy so i hope they are able to wrap it up in time for The Avengers. Also i got the real feeling that Howard Stark (Tony's Father) had something to do with the Super Soldier program and that they've not really touched on his death, leading me to believe that this is something set for the future.

film in my view was still freakin awesome a second time around. this time i was able to put a name to a face that i recognised first time round. that Elon Musk has a cameo in the movie during a scene in Monaco.

I have a feeling too from watching that Tony's super cool PC/3D thing might be achievable in the not too distant future, thinking of tech thats coming soon and how combining them would in theory make that system.

regarding the end of the film. We already know that Thor is on its way for next year and Captain America: The First Avenger shortly after that. This puts The Avengers at about 2012/13 and hopefully this leaves them plenty of time to do a 3rd film in between. I had heard rumours that they were planning on doing a trilogy so i hope they are able to wrap it up in time for The Avengers. Also i got the real feeling that Howard Stark (Tony's Father) had something to do with the Super Soldier program and that they've not really touched on his death, leading me to believe that this is something set for the future.

Howard Stark will be involved in the creation of Cap's shield, so the character will appear prominently in Cap's movie, thus all the hints in the first and second Iron Man's movie, especially the one's related to Cap's shield. Also, the after-credits scene with Thor's hammer is supposed to happen during Thor's movie, not before, not after, but right about in the middle of the movie. Thor's movie will take place in Earth, with small scenes in Asgard, but mostly in Earth. There will be a huge fight in middle movie and Thor looses his hammer - and reverts back to the Don Blake persona - that is found by SHIELD. Agent Coulson will appear in Thor's movie and will help Thor retrieve Mjolnir after he losts it in battle.

At last, there's some hints about the Incredible Hulk movie in Iron Man 2 that states both movies happening at the same time. in the last scene in wich Stark is in a room with Fury both surrounded by holo-screens, there's a screen with the news report on Hulk fighting the military on the university campus.

Rumours also say that Thor will be responsible for defreezing Cap, thus replacing Namor in such task.

So the movie was pretty good. Here is the thing that pissed me off with the film. Whats with all the lame ass AC/DC crap? Seriously every time Tony Stark decides to do something cool AC/DC has to play? Er...what "Iron Man" song isn't good enough...or "War Pigs" for that matter? The fratboy aimed licensed music sucked.

unfortunately Iron Man 2 had a AC/DC album released which was mostly nothing more than a "best of" compilation and didn't have anything seriously new. Annoyed me because i enjoy film scores and Iron Man 2 had some great cues in it and the Iron Man 2 score album won't be released for a few months yet.

Just got back from watching it. i think i came about 5 or 6 times. lost count around when Scarlett was changing.

what a fun movie, great action, fantastic preformance from Downey Jr. and +1 for Don Cheadle making me not miss Terrance Howard at all.

loved it loved it loved it

Annoyed me because i enjoy film scores and Iron Man 2 had some great cues in it and the Iron Man 2 score album won't be released for a few months yet.

i cant wait for the score to come out, i think its early July that its on amazon UK, could be the 7th. you can listen to extracts from it on the Iron Man 2 site, ive just had the site on the background the past few days with the score playing over and over. my favourite piece was when tony is destroying the house and making that almost mini LHC.

think i'll wait til the album score comes out. it'll give me another reason to go back and see the film again.

So the movie was pretty good. Here is the thing that pissed me off with the film. Whats with all the lame ass AC/DC crap? Seriously every time Tony Stark decides to do something cool AC/DC has to play? Er...what "Iron Man" song isn't good enough...or "War Pigs" for that matter? The fratboy aimed licensed music sucked.

You have exactly 48 hours to live....use them wisely.

great movie, but one bit bugged me afterwards:

in the first movie his personal arc reactor ran on grams of melted down palladium foil from missiles, and it was poured straight onto the coil of the reactor,

in the 2nd movie his personal arc reactor runs on solid palladium cartridges that melt every day or so.

^ He is constantly upgrading the arc reactors, though. His first one was the best he could make in the cave, the second one was more permanent and designed to run the new suit. Since in IM2, we see a wardrobe including the unpainted and painted suit, I can only presume he made some changes to the painted one that warranted a new reactor with higher output, hence the move to cartridges of Palladium, or he got sick of Pepper Pots sticking her hand into his chest and shocking him every time the reactor needed some maintenance.

ok, need some help all.

Can anyone remember what song is on in the background when he arrives on the stage at Stark Expo right near the start?