Is being a woman a disablity?

I just can't sit through a woman tennis match....mens matches i love, but with woman it's like slow motion tennis. They're slow, their balls are very weak, they can't run very fast or be very agile, and after watching the men playing the girls' game is just friggin boring.

Now take that explanation and give it to every ball game in this world. It's different with athletics or swimming, both of which I love watching the girls as well as the guys. but girls should stay away from ball games...

^I like it when girls play with my balls! :drums:

I hold doors open for people, guys normaly say thanks, women say sod all, its like its bloody expected.
Yet I remember a news story about a guy who was yelled at by a woman for holding open a door, because she thought he thought a woman couldn't push it open.

If women are so bloody pleased with their equal rights why do men have to stand up to give them a seat, it is polite but what would she say if you you offered it to the guy behind her or something!

I just can't sit through a woman tennis match....mens matches i love, but with woman it's like slow motion tennis. They're slow, their balls are very weak, they can't run very fast or be very agile, and after watching the men playing the girls' game is just friggin boring.

Now take that explanation and give it to every ball game in this world. It's different with athletics or swimming, both of which I love watching the girls as well as the guys. but girls should stay away from ball games...

What about hearing them moan every time they hit the ball?
And what about the athletic legs and thight buts under those mini-skirts?
I think that's a pretty good reason for a straight man to watch women's tennis, isn't it?:p

Well, for those reasons I can watch it for a few minutes, but then I remember I have the internet, and therefor much better options for that sort of stuff.

how cares of some random moaning bitch, not all women are like that.

though the part with men always buying drinks, pay for dinner cabs, well ... that's a diffrent story

Well, for those reasons I can watch it for a few minutes, but then I remember I have the internet, and therefor much better options for that sort of stuff.
100% agreed.

That hold you around for 5 mins and then you're sick of it. (Unless it's Sharapova, in which case the moaning keeps you around for a bit longer :p)