Is Clarkson Really That Stupid?

internet-24591.jpg

Who the hell thinks this, exactly? I was born and raised in the united states and i've never thought to myself "Everything ameican is "brilliant" every thing else is "sh1t".

As far as i know, i dont judge or hate anybody that i've never met, i would think that would make me look like an ignorant idiot <_<.
Right that is one American - just need to get to work on the others.

The only problem with this argument is that ... Norway isn't a member of the EU :p
No they have some sense. Neither is Switzerland and they are doing very nicely thank you...

No they have some sense. Neither is Switzerland and they are doing very nicely thank you...
Sense? :blink: We are a member of the EEA, which amounts to the same thing, except we don't have a say... :lmao: We have to swallow all of the shit (ie. all legistation) that comes out of the EU; hook, line and sinker... Yet we have no influence what so ever on the descisions... <_<

Last edited:
Oh give it up already. TOP GEAR IS AN ACT! *shock and awe*

No, James' his sense of direction isn't that bad he has to ask the guys directions to the studio everytime they do filming. He has his private pilot licence for crying out loud.

No, Jeremy isn't that stewpid and unsophisticated as he pretends to be, for example when changing his sparkplugs. He's a doctor in engineering, JEBUS.

It's a show, it's an act, they're playing their characters (very well, I must say). [/the end] I demand a lock on this thread.

And no, I can't come up with anything for Richard, perhaps producers hired him to please the female viewers.

Sense? :blink: We are a member of the EEA EEA, which amounts to the same thing, except we don't have a say... :lmao: We have to swallow all of the shit (ie. all legistation) that comes out of the EU; hook, line and sinker... Yet we have no influence what so ever on the descisions... <_<

But you don't have to pay for the whole Southern- and Eastern-Europe.

The main target here seems to be Clarkson. May and Hammond are pretty cool dudes.

Clarkson's "engineering degree is" honorary....so it's worth as much weight as the paper its on. Also, why does Clarkson have to "pretend" to be stupid and unsophisticated? Is that the whole point of the show? That Clarkson has to dumb himself down to get the British to laugh and the ratings up? And here I thought Clarkson made the show work by speaking his opinion...not pandering to any political or commercial interests.

So basically, the lesson here is that if Clarkson says anything stupid or wrong....assume he's joking/pretending/acting and that TOP GEAR IS AN ACT. :lol:

The main target here seems to be Clarkson. May and Hammond are pretty cool dudes.

Clarkson's "engineering degree is" honorary....so it's worth as much weight as the paper its on. Also, why does Clarkson have to "pretend" to be stupid and unsophisticated? Is that the whole point of the show? That Clarkson has to dumb himself down to get the British to laugh and the ratings up? And here I thought Clarkson made the show work by speaking his opinion...not pandering to any political or commercial interests.

So basically, the lesson here is that if Clarkson says anything stupid or wrong....assume he's joking/pretending/acting and that TOP GEAR IS AN ACT. :lol:
Most likely, yes. Sure, not when he gets some facts wrong, but isn't that what he rants about in one of his books? Mistakes happen, everybody these days just seem to scavange for someone to blame when some shit does go down. In this mather, was it the production team? Did JC himself in fact screw up? Who knows.

Most likely, yes. Sure, not when he gets some facts wrong, but isn't that what he rants about in one of his books? Mistakes happen, everybody these days just seem to scavange for someone to blame when some shit does go down. In this mather, was it the production team? Did JC himself in fact screw up? Who knows.

Indeed. It's really not that big of a deal when everyone just step back and look at the bigger picture.

The Americans, mostly, need to stop whining every time TG makes a mistake and just laugh it off instead of getting mad. Know that Clarkson is probably alot smarter than he lets on.

The British, mostly, need to stop trying to rationalize every single TG criticism with religious fervor. Know that criticism (not blind fanboyism) can be very helpful in making better shows next time.

okay, can we do a group hug now? :lol:

[/thread]!

281462_hug_a_tree.jpg

Oh, hang on....I'm not doing it right.

group-hug.jpg

Oh shi-, oh forget it. You get the point.

:D

My mistake, sorry.

A woman involved in politics around here got caught out in the same way on a talk-show. She was asked to talk about the Norwegian president's intentions to get his country out of the EU, and talked about it, and then got a sheet of paper saying that Norway is a monarchy and it's not part of the EU.

Oh and btw... she's a blonde. And she got owned.

Last edited:
A woman involved in politics around here got caught out in the same way on a talk-show. She was asked to talk about the Norwegian president's intentions to get his country out of the EU, and talked about it, and then got a sheet of paper saying that Norway is a monarchy and it's not part of the EU.

Oh and btw... she's a blonde. And she got owned.

I should have known that - Sweden and Finland, combined, on the Euro coins look suspiciously penis-like without Norway there.

Top right of this image :
1euror.jpg

It is irritating that they are so immune to their mistakes though. It's like they can say and do whatever they want and get away with it without so much as a correction, and people defend their right to do so - to the death. It's like that other group that's in the news a lot, which I do not recall at the moment...

thats the power of television, its almost completely one way... so long as your not being a racist or anything, you can say alot of things without the need to worry about it. especially clarkson because he runs the damn show pretty much.

its like being the boss of your own company, you can do pretty much what you want because theres no one there to slap your wrists for bad decisions and what not, and no one will question you because your the boss.

anyway, i cant believe this has been brought up AGAIN, and that from the loooks of the page count a flame fest has happened AGAIN. jesus christ people!

FIRST Robotics kicks ass!

FIRST Robotics kicks ass!

No, Jeremy isn't that stewpid and unsophisticated as he pretends to be, for example when changing his sparkplugs. He's a doctor in engineering, JEBUS.

Honorary doctorate in engineering, mate. I don't think BAE Systems is stomping his door down just yet.

Honorary doctorate in engineering, mate. I don't think BAE Systems is stomping his door down just yet.

He'd design and build a jet with nothing but a hammer :lol: