Is Elon Musk gambling his business empire?

Elon Musk is putting Twitter at risk of billions in fines, warns company lawyer​

Meanwhile, Musk’s personal lawyer is telling people, ‘Elon puts rockets into space, he’s not afraid of the FTC.’

Now, a company lawyer is encouraging employees to seek whistleblower protection “if you feel uncomfortable about anything you’re being asked to do.”
The company’s chief privacy officer Damien Kieran, chief information security officer Lea Kissner, and chief compliance officer Marianne Fogarty have all resigned,

All the „verified“ satire going on is honestly comedy gold 🤣 but yeah I think the company is in pretty deep shit right now. Melon tweeting „we’re going to do a lot of dumb stuff“ is a huge understatement.

All the „verified“ satire going on is honestly comedy gold 🤣 but yeah I think the company is in pretty deep shit right now. Melon tweeting „we’re going to do a lot of dumb stuff“ is a huge understatement.

FhO8mztXoAgNQMq.jpg

FhPYhPeXkAEjfJu.jpg

Last edited:
To be fair, though, I've always been a parody of myself.

(They ended up letting existing blue checks keep ours for free, somehow, for now, until Space Karen decides to try and bleed the userbase for more cash on a whim. No, I'm not paying for any of the new nonsense, either.)