Is Elon Musk gambling his business empire?

1668927079122.png

Elon Musk 2 months ago, before he was the owner: "Twitter is all bots and can't be trusted!"

Also Elon Musk, after becoming owner: "Should we un-ban Trump? Let's take a Twitter poll, and results are binding."

Amusingly, when it first opened on my phone, it was all within a little window within the post, and I could scroll through the data inside this window that didn't even take up the full phone screen. Then, it opened up all ~108 pages of data.

Do we just keep posting until it gets new-page'd?

Lists of the unhinged unsuspended:

Musk was whining about Apple dropping advertising and possibly getting booted from app store:

View attachment 3567836
Lists of the unhinged unsuspended:
Screenshot 2022-11-29 111546.jpg

I'll add my two cents in here.

When SpaceX launched some of their bigger rockets a few years ago, I started thinking Musk was pretty alright, but with this takeover of Twitter and some of his other shenanigans, I've realized he's just a big baby man child (like Trump) and it's just looking for attention. Plus, it's obvious he has little to no talent when it comes to actually running a business.

Last edited:
I'll add my two cents in here.

When SpaceX launched some of their bigger rockets a few years ago, I started thinking Musk was pretty alright, but with this takeover of Twitter and some of his other shenanigans, I've realized he's just a big baby man child (like Trump) and it's just looking for attention. Plus, it's obvious he has little to no talent when it comes to actually running a business.
The Genghis Khan breeding thing is plain weird o_O

FhybEhZXgAI-gkP.jpg