Is Elon Musk gambling his business empire?

I had wondered if “prescient” might be a better choice of words than “ahead of her time”. 😉

That song could be about any number of assholes! That is why it still works after all of these years.

That song could be about any number of assholes! That is why it still works after all of these years.
I was going to say - I think Trump had that covered years ago, just as one example.

'Limited lineup a problem for Tesla'​

"Tesla's facing a serious problem of a very limited product mix," said Cui Dongshu, secretary-general of the China Passenger Car Association. "Its slowness to respond to Chinese consumers' preferences has led to a very passive positioning for Tesla to rely on few means, such as price cuts, to stay competitive."

*Try post that story on twitter or retweet it and warning appears:

FpbKusBaAAAtAag.jpg

Russian propagandists said to buy Twitter blue-check verifications​

Guy with muscular dystrophy, Twitter bought his company, Musk took it over, then he had to send tweets to find out if he was still employed:

Screenshot 2023-03-07 162933.jpg

Screenshot 2023-03-07 162625.jpg

Guy with muscular dystrophy, Twitter bought his company, Musk took it over, then he had to send tweets to find out if he was still employed:

View attachment 3568613

View attachment 3568614
That ended up so much worse, insulting his disability. Oh, and apparently, he was Iceland's "Person of the Year" 2022. 😅

Sounds like every employment lawyer on planet earth just salivated at the easiest discrimination case ever.

Sounds like every employment lawyer on planet earth just salivated at the easiest discrimination case ever.

Better be quick before it goes bang!