• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Is it me, or is the fonts teeeeny tiny now??!!

haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
Tesla Model S 75D BMW E39 Wagon
After the new format of the forum was introduced, the typography/font-size has shrunk dramaticly.

Is it only me, or has anyone else had to pull their chair a bit closer to the screen to see the typing?

Please don't make me buy glases to read the forum :cry:

Sorry for the bitching ...

haz

they seem the same to me, did your browser setting get bumped on accident? I know sometimes I accidently hit the hot key for it and the font size gets wacky.

yea, if the style is me 5 cm.s away from the screen reading the posts :lol:

haz

Did you scroll down while you had your finger on CTRL? that changes the font size..

duuuuuuuude ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: now that I tried to do what you said with the ctrl button while scrolling, the font size increased to 15 cm.s pr font!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I have to sit 2 mtrs. away from the screen!!! :lol: how did re-vert it now??? :eek:

edit: :lol: I fixed it! I only had to pusch ctrl, and scroll upwards to make them smaller again! THX :)

haz

simply push ctrl button and scroll upwrads once, thx Ren :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

haz

hmmm, not the case here ....

haz

Renesis said:
yes it's an IE setting so it'll affect all webpages.

:lol: IE succckkkkers :lol: Mozilla Firefox aaaaall the way ;)

haz

mozilla does the same thing...pretty sweet man

Opera has a simliar feature. If the font size changes then I'll kill you all. I love this style and I love the touch of panache the tiny font adds. :)

Renesis said:
OMG!

I never noticed you were Phix! :lol:
Haha, you know, I don't think I don't think I did either. :lol:

Anyway, I think they may be slightly smaller, but I can still easily read them at 1600x1200 on my 19" CRT.

Bah <_<