• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Is it possible to fast forawrd .wmv files?

dcn

Car(s)
'87 Toyota Tercel 4WD SR-5 Wagon, er Estate.
I wanna skip that Jabba stuff, and scan through episodes for specific parts, but I can't do so with wmvs. Is there a way around this issue other than looking for mpg files? I'm using Winamp and WMP without success.

Thanks!

Some do, some don't. Try www.videolan.org maybe that helps you... Sometimes does a good job...

Buba

I can do it on most wmv files with Media Player Classic. That's a player that looks like mplayer2 but works much better :)

Hey, mplayer2.exe worked!! Thanks! You know, I noticed that old version was also installed around the time WMP7 or so came out and I was rooting around my computer. I never really bothered with it until now though, thanks for your help!

I wanna skip that Jabba stuff, and scan through episodes for specific parts, but I can't do so with wmvs. Is there a way around this issue other than looking for mpg files? I'm using Winamp and WMP without success.

What i did to solve this is go here --> http://www.boilsoft.com/ and get the free avi/wmv/mpeg splitter.

i edited all the intros out AND was able to get the vid to fast forward at the same time.

best thing to use in this situation, IMO.