Is it wrong to steal another guy's girlfriend?

Hey your morals are your problem - you asked the question, don't complain if you don't like the answer. So she made the first move - doesn't change anything. You know she's involved with someone else - that's what matters.

The fact you've asked this question tells me that you know it's wrong, but you're seeking some sort of justification for your actions.

I asked because im bored at work :/

^ Well there's a good reason to make a thread... especially one where you ask a question for which you don't seem to really want answers opposite to your view.

Last edited:
i disagree, its fully her responsibility, she made the first move, and she's HOT how could i resist ?

Mate, you can resist by keeping your knob in your pants.

If it's a close friend, then bad form all round.

Either way, if she's done it once, who's to say she won't turn around and do it to another guy later on? Maybe that doesn't bother you, maybe the whole wife swapping thing is just another sexy adventure. Does that girl winking at the bar look over 16, or does she just have a bit of Smirnoff in her eye? Is that an STD, or just a mosquito bite on your willy?

^ Well there's a good reason to make a thread... especially one where you ask a question for which you don't seem to really want answers opposite to your view.

Of course i want answers opposite to my view ! that's the fun of it !

Be respectful and tell her to end it with her current boyfriend before you take her.

btw this thread is useless without pics.....

Depends how hot she is, and whether you're worried about sloppy seconds or not.

Clown what a wonderful world you live in, whats your trick or guide to seduce only virgins, could do with some pointers.

"btw this thread is useless without pics....."

Thats absolutly right, if really want our opinion (which clearly you don't anyway) we have to add up the pros and cons amd a make a decision that way. How she fits in the attractive scale matters (10 - Keira Knightley to 0 being Ann Widdecombe). Hey it's a factor, I am shallow and proud.

Clown what a wonderful world you live in, whats your trick or guide to seduce only virgins, could do with some pointers.

I don't think you know what "sloppy seconds" means. It's when you fuck a girl soon after another guy's fucked her, and thus you're swimming in what he left behind.

Anyway, sounds like the OP made up his mind from the get-go. I'm going to just wait for the "Jealous boyfriend kicked my ass, should I press charges?" thread.

I don't think you know what "sloppy seconds" means. It's when you fuck a girl soon after another guy's fucked her, and thus you're swimming in what he left behind.

Anyway, sounds like the OP made up his mind from the get-go. I'm going to just wait for the "Jealous boyfriend kicked my ass, should I press charges?" thread.

He's a football player, do i need to say more ? x)

I don't think you know what "sloppy seconds" means. It's when you fuck a girl soon after another guy's fucked her, and thus you're swimming in what he left behind..

On the contary, is this happening in this case. Has not been made clear hence my comment.

BTW she pretty but you are a low life piece of trash :D you should make sure she is out of a realtionship b4 you take it to the next level. Now if it had of been the girl on the ezterme right or left you could be let off. :rolleyes:

I was wondering, is it wrong of me to date a girl that already has a boyfriend ? I say no, its her responsibility!

What do you think ? Am I being an asshole ? :|

It is wrong.

If you did it, you'd be an asshole.

it is wrong, altough i did it...i mean there are two persons needed to do it...and if the current boyfriend doesn't check it he is naiv...

i would kill a guy if he did it to me and my GF(if i had one atm)

I would not (and have been in a similar position - before I was married btw - and did not) but I do not blame you in the slightest - make your own mind up.

If you don't know the guy, go for it, but make sure she breaks it off with him first. Don't make her cheat on him.

If you know the guy and he's a friend, then bros before hos.

Girlfriends come and go, good friends are much harder to come by. Chances are high that you won't marry this chick, so better to not loose a friend over her.