Is it wrong to steal another guy's girlfriend?

^What he said about the friends. Why would you want to be with a girl that would do that to her last bf? She'll probably end up doing it to you...

Let me put it this way: how can you be sure she won't do the same with you? I wouldn't trust her. Maybe, maybe, a one night stand if she's really hot, but nothing more.

If a girl were an object, say a car, then yes it is VERY reprehensible to "steal her".

Howeber, i wouldnt give much importance to a girl who "let's herself get stolen" or to a girl who, knowingly has a bf, sleeps with you. Who's to say she won't cheat on you afterwards?

Furthermore, tHere are plenty of good girls out there.

I'd respect the relationship and either not cheat, or cheat in a really secret place with lots of locks on all the doors so you don't get shot by the BF

Just don't whine and bitch if the BF get's pissed.

And isen't 16 a little young? Maybe it's just me but IMO there's a pretty big leap from 19 to 16...

she was 17 in that picture, now she's 18 and im 19, whats wrong about that ? ;D

Sorry to jump in late on this one (I'm at the hospital and have not read the whole thread, but I figured I would chime in anyway).

I used to think it was never ok to steal another guy's girl, but experience has taught me otherwise. It is not a simple matter of right and wrong, I think it all depends on the guy, the girl and your relationship (or lack thereof) to both of them. If the guy is your friend then you should back off, end of story. If he's your enemy, you should be cautious that you are going after his girl for the right reasons and not just to spite him; she should not get caught in the crossfire. Other than that, it depends on the girl, the guy and how he treats her. If he is indifferent or takes her for granted then I say go for it.

If she shoots you down, don't press the issue; she may be happy with the guy she's with and you don't want to destroy that. You will have made your intentions known and that is enough. If she in amiable to the idea of dating you then she will open the door for you.

Going after another guy's girl is not always wrong, but it is a tricky situation and if you don't handle it just right you will be the one looking the fool.

I think it all depends on the guy, the girl and your relationship (or lack thereof) to both of them

Going after another guy's girl is not always wrong, but it is a tricky situation and if you don't handle it just right you will be the one looking the fool.

All you need to know, is right here.

/proud subscriber to the Blind_IO newsletter for 2 years running.

Sorry to jump in late on this one (I'm at the hospital and have not read the whole thread, but I figured I would chime in anyway).

I used to think it was never ok to steal another guy's girl, but experience has taught me otherwise. It is not a simple matter of right and wrong, I think it all depends on the guy, the girl and your relationship (or lack thereof) to both of them. If the guy is your friend then you should back off, end of story. If he's your enemy, you should be cautious that you are going after his girl for the right reasons and not just to spite him; she should not get caught in the crossfire. Other than that, it depends on the girl, the guy and how he treats her. If he is indifferent or takes her for granted then I say go for it.

If she shoots you down, don't press the issue; she may be happy with the guy she's with and you don't want to destroy that. You will have made your intentions known and that is enough. If she in amiable to the idea of dating you then she will open the door for you.

Couldn't have said it better myself. If you must steal, steal from complete knobs and for the right reasons.

Erm, she's got a boyfriend... that's a football player.

This hasn't been covered before, so are you SURE she's got a boyfriend? And that he's a football player? Or did she just tell you that?

Girls tend to say they've got boyfriends to get needy guys off their backs, some develop it into an automatic reaction to any guy approaching her, or use it as an excuse when they just can't be bothered. I'm not saying that is your case, but is it not?

I was wondering, is it wrong of me to date a girl that already has a boyfriend ? I say no, its her responsibility!

What do you think ? Am I being an asshole ? :|

An asshole? No, since she is unmarried, and that is a line that should not be crossed, in my opinion of course. But is it to me wrong? Yes. Also, if she is the one who wants to start dating you before she terminates her relations with the other person, more than likely she will do the same to you. You were warned.

Oh and also, "don't put the pussy on a pedestal". So what if she is hot? Personality, to me, is the greatest attribute to a relationship. It is what I value most, because looks won't get better with age, but a loving woman that stands by your side and you are totally in sync with each is other is the biggest turn on.

What I am saying is as you get older, try to find women who got more going for them than just looks. I can understand that you are 19 and you want to get your dick wet....who didn't at that age?

Maybe I am just old fashioned...

Last edited:

An asshole? No, since she is unmarried, and that is a line that should not be crossed, in my opinion of course. But is it to me wrong? Yes. Also, if she is the one who wants to start dating you before she terminates her relations with the other person, more than likely she will do the same to you. You were warned.

Oh and also, "don't put the pussy on a pedestal". So what if she is hot? Personality, to me, is the greatest attribute to a relationship. It is what I value most, because looks won't get better with age, but a loving woman that stands by your side and you are totally in sync with each is other is the biggest turn on.

What I am saying is as you get older, try to find women who got more going for them than just looks. I can understand that you are 19 and you want to get your dick wet....who didn't at that age?

Maybe I am just old fashioned...

:bow:

All you need to know, is right here.

/proud subscriber to the Blind_IO newsletter for 2 years running.
:clap:
If Blind_ Io ever writes a book or something similar, i am sure there would be a following...me included.:lol:

It's wrong. I can't believe there's any hint of a debate about this. There isn't a woman anywhere else you can try for? Seriously? If she's cheating on her boyfriend, then she's a jerk, and if she's cheating with you, that would make you a jerk by proxy. If she's in a bad relationship, she needs to sort that out on her own and break up with him. If she chooses to date you after that then so be it, but there should be no overlap between dating him and dating you.

Having been cheated on myself, I can tell you it's not a lot of fun. I had to find out from my friends that my ex-girlfriend was screwing around on me. She didn't come clean about it until several months after I kicked her lying a** to the curb, when she tried to get me back. Needless to say, I didn't fall for her crap again.

There's a right way and a wrong way to handle things. Any guesses as to which is which?

don't go for her unless she's single. if she really wants to be with you, she'll ditch the boyfriend. if you become "the other man", your rl reputation with friends will suffer and the boyfriend will tend to blame you more than the girl (even if she made the first move) because he's probably blinded by his feelings for her, and seeing he's a footballer, you'll possibly have your arse handed to you. and what are the chances she'll dump you for the boyfriend after she's used you for sex anyway? wait til you know what she wants with you.

Hey your morals are your problem - you asked the question, don't complain if you don't like the answer. So she made the first move - doesn't change anything. You know she's involved with someone else - that's what matters.

The fact you've asked this question tells me that you know it's wrong, but you're seeking some sort of justification for your actions.
Too bad I have to spread some more positive rep around like Johnny Friggin' Appleseed or something, because that was very well said. :clap:

Im sure she has a boyfriend, and well said jayhawk. :)

oh and btw a footballer is a guy who plays soccer, not american football so therefore he is not a big muscular guy and i dont have to worry about him beating me up !

Last edited:
oh and btw a footballer is a guy who plays soccer, not american football so therefore he is not a big muscular guy and i dont have to worry about him beating me up !
Maybe not but I'm sure he'll catch up to you if you try to run ! :lol:

Those guys aren't exactly out of shape either (i.e. they're not baseball players).

Taking the risk to bump up your ego :p ...but i could not agree more.

People mix'n'match all the time. Maybe you two will find happiness, maybe not. Either way if she is up for it for the right reasons then go ahead. Just check her intentions first.
If she wants just to fool around...if she is really really hot and you are drunk its probably forgivable, otherwise I probably wouldn't.