Is My Sig OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you need an external program, like an adblocker to do it. I like seeing images, so I really don't know exactly how. Someone else here should. If you can't get a reply here, post your question in the "Problems" section, and someone should help you then.

If you use FireFox, one of the extensions you can download for it is called AdBlock. You can just block all of the signatures or avatars you don't want to see.

If you're not using FireFox, download FireFox. :p It is exactly 14.26 bajillion times better than Internet Explorer. :p

It is exactly 14.26 bajillion times better than Internet Explorer.

Not good enough. ;)
I don't want to see any picture signatures. I'm not offended by them I think big signatures make the page harder to read.
But thanks for the tip :)

Viper007Bond said:
Fine with me. That nudity rule is a true nudity - i.e. uncovered breasts or the lower-fontal regions. ;)
so the lower rearal (?) regions are allowed?

are you talking about the south of France or a woman's ass or pussy??? :| :mrgreen:

bigfoot1942 said:
Viper007Bond said:
Fine with me. That nudity rule is a true nudity - i.e. uncovered breasts or the lower-fontal regions. ;)
While I don't have a problem with an ass being shown and I dobut my host does either, let's not do that since some people view the site from work and stuff.

Comon, don't bump such an old thread. :p

And there's a couple more recent FF threads if you wanna talk about FF. :)

:lock:

Status
Not open for further replies.