Is the black Stig back?

You bugger! I was about to post this myself.

Whoever made this has really thought about it. I'm guessing it's pretty recent and inspired by all the recent press, and I love the fact that they've remembered that all TG found was one glove as the poor bugger freezing in the suit is missing one.

A big +1 to the guys who made it, and and even bigger one to the guy in the suit who must have frozen his balls off!

Aren't you a little short for a stig...trooper?

would love to see the white stig race the black stig on the TG test track : )

Hahaha, that's pretty funny! That would be awesome if this was really made by Top Gear and the had him return and duel it out with the white Stig!!!

Edit: MadCow beat me to it :)

Hahaha, that's pretty funny! That would be awesome if this was really made by Top Gear and the had him return and duel it out with the white Stig!!!

Edit: MadCow beat me to it :)

Great minds think alike :D

would love to see the white stig race the black stig on the TG test track : )

Sadly some say the laws of physics dictate that two stigs cannot exist on the same track.

I call for a Wild West showdown on the top of BBC towers!

I love the fact that they've remembered that all TG found was one glove as the poor bugger freezing in the suit is missing one.

I just realised that! I saw the missing glove and thought they messed something up! :lol:

o_O

Well done. I really like the attention to details.

Can anybody figure out what exactly the watermarked url in the video leads to? I get a video but it doesn't play

Very cool and well done to them. :nod: