Is this another ebay scam?

Sure, looks legit :roll:

The trick is to all his wealth is: set up an ad on ebay that promises riches beyond your wildest dreams, yet fails to mention exactly what you will be doing. Charge $50 a pop, and watch the suckers pour their money in.

One way to find out: by it, then if you're driving around in an Aston in a year, let us know :D

Last edited:
I can never work these things out. How do they get all the positive ratings? Some of the people who have rated them have very high ratings themselves and have been on Ebay for years so they can't just be making all the ratings up.

C'mon son! You have to work for money, if it weren't a scam why would he need to advertise it? Stay away.

Well, the guy sold ebooks for 60 cent a pop, thats how you get 1000+ ratings soon. Afterwards you can move on to the bigger stuff

"Get Rich Quick! Send me $50 and I'll tell you how!"

The answer: "Post an ad like the one that made you send me $50."

If it looks to good to be true, it's probably an absolute bargain and you should buy now!!!!!

CSL, I've found what you can spend your pocket money on!!!!!!!1111111111111

Hahahahahahahaha...
I'd be willing to bet diamonds to dogshit that it's a hoax.

Well, I don't see you insulting me all the time, Now in an attempt to get back on topic, I am absouloutley sure this is a scam.

I really dont understand the picture of Captain Afro and his sidekick Happy Grinning Girl.