Is this it? 2015 6th gen Mustang

I feel like the C-pillar's shaping around the glass would need to be rounder for that, and the grille would need to be horizontally slatted instead of an eggcrate. But other than that, I agree. This would be an excellent Capri.

Interior looks far better detailed than before. Anyone else bothered by deeply inset main gauges? I know that it's probably better for visibility, but I hate looking down a tube to see the gauge faces. I miss when gauges were individual gauges with separate glass lenses mounted flush or near flush with the surface of the dashboard. Spyker comes to mind in recent years:

red-spyker-c8-interior.jpg

When they are deeply inset like on the current and new mustang, I just know that there is some sort of elaborate plastic shroud, like this:

carbign_craft_cb_dash_surround1.jpg

Hiding a flat panel with all of the gauges on one circuit board:

guide-41115-04.jpg

Again, it's very likely that nobody else is bothered by this. I have a fetish for gauges.

Attachments

• carbign_craft_cb_dash_surround1.jpg
    carbign_craft_cb_dash_surround1.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Love it!

I'm not sure about the glossy black rear end, but it will grow on me I'm sure.

Did you work on it or just got insider infos early on? ^^

I didn't work on it. I did see it when I was in the prototype garage checkout the project I was working on at the time.

Oh good, now we can play this game (even though some of you already started), the New Car Mad Libs game that all you lot love to play, especially because it'll annoy CrazyRussian.

"The 2015 Mustang looks like a _____ mated with a _____"

My answers: "penis," "your mom."

Love the look of it. I'll be off to the local Ford dealer tomorrow to get more details.

I for one am very glad that this vehicle is coming to my country.

But first I am going to buy a Falcon because 'Straya.

I think it looks fantastic, an evolution of the current model and enough to freshen it up.
The only downsides style wise so far are the ghastly looking diffuser (reminds me of the GT Spec R in AU), just looks out of place and the interior, while it looks nice that steering wheel, really Ford? You couldn't find something better looking?

I'm generally stoked on it. Question is, do I want the 2.3L or the 5.0??

fpn3AlZ.jpg

XPNwO9P.jpg

That is a MASSIVE improvement over the S197. I'd feel so boss everytime I press that start button and flip those toggle switches. Don't like the jumble of buttons on the steering wheel though.

Last edited:
Looks great, can't wait to play with the configurator :)

Looks pretty good. The fact that it may have gotten heavier rather than lighter is worrying, as is the fact that they seem to have detuned the V6 a bit compared to the current version.