Is this it? 2015 6th gen Mustang

Here it is sans cover:

Ford-2.0-liter-EcoBoost-2.jpg

ford-ecoboost-four-cylinder.jpg

And sans turbo.

The turbo won't be visible when you open the hood without a bit of neck cranking.

Spotted some out in the wild; all manufacturer plated, some camo'd.

1094821_10152028032786623_1139815171_n.jpg

They are quite nice in person.

Last edited:
Holy shit, you're right!

- - - Updated - - -

Spotted some out in the wild; all manufacturer plated, some camo'd.

1094821_10152028032786623_1139815171_n.jpg

They are quite nice in person.

Do you have that in a larger size/higher res?

Massive kudos to the engineer who designed the oil filter connection. I can't stand taking off a diagonal or horizontal filter and have dirty oil spill out everywhere.

That and the fact that the mount is bolted on. You could do an easy relocation kit if you wanted to.

I saw one today in Ann Arbor. I'm fairly confident it was a manufacturer car, but I couldn't see the plate. My first impression is that it looked....odd. Not sure how I feel about them yet, honestly.

Massive kudos to the engineer who designed the oil filter connection. I can't stand taking off a diagonal or horizontal filter and have dirty oil spill out everywhere.

My 2.0 Ecoboost has the filter in that location. It makes oil changes so much cleaner than with my old SVT Focus.

I saw one today in Ann Arbor. I'm fairly confident it was a manufacturer car, but I couldn't see the plate. My first impression is that it looked....odd. Not sure how I feel about them yet, honestly.

I'm right with you. Seems..."bulbous" a bit...not sure how I feel yet, so I'm reserving judgement until I see it in the flesh, as so many photos are of it up-close, which distorts the perspective. I WANT to like it...but I'm not 100% there yet. To be fair, the 2010 facelift took about 2 years to grow on me, too.

They had one on display at the LV auto show last weekend, and I thought it looked really good in the flesh, especially the details of the taillights and front parking lights.

Has there been any speculation on prices yet?