• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Isdera Commendatore on EBAY for $3 million (place your bids)

Olds442

place your bids
I'll give you ALL I have in my wallet, let's see... 10euro bill, and a few coins, ~12-13euros. What can i get for that? A button from the radio perhaps? :think:

osabros said:
a bargain :)

...the best we ever had?

Interesting car; the one-offedness really adds to its appeal. The Porsche 968 front end does subtract from it, or maybe it adds character if you're not a rising snob like myself.

Neat! Never seen that car before. Looks like a Koenigsegg with 968 front, Delorean doors and Zonda rear...which is good ;)

Wierdest rear bonnet ever though. With one hatch open it looks like a small dog taking a wee. Nope, sidebonnets just looks good on Morgans.

Cool part about the car is the rear view mirror is on the roof and viewed through a little window in the roof.

eBay auction said:
This car has what no other car in world has: an automatically lifting airbrake (wind brake) just like planes when landing.

They obviously haven't heard of the SLR's airbrake. :roll:
And I know which one I would rather spend my cash on.

jensked said:
aaah, wasn't that a car featured in Need for Speed 2? Those were the days.
Yep. Fond memories...and it's worth every penny.

Janus said:
eBay auction said:
This car has what no other car in world has: an automatically lifting airbrake (wind brake) just like planes when landing.

They obviously haven't heard of the SLR's airbrake. :roll:
And I know which one I would rather spend my cash on.

And the McLaren F1...
And the Bentley Continental GT (iirc)...
And other one that I remember seeing, but can't recall which one.

Bit hopeful trying to sell that on an eBay 7 day listing don't you think?

REPOST!
http://forum.finalgear.com/viewtopic.php?t=5847&start=240
AutoMX posted it near the end of the page.
anyway this car is fucking awesome, i found out through the use of the internet, probably for the first time, 6 years ago when i was around 10. its one of those "gateway" cars that made me interested in cars in the first place 8)

Renesis said:
I love it, looks so good!

but only 400hp? :(
its weighs ALOT also. but who cares, its speed defies logic.

I've always loved this car. Ah yes, the NFS2 days...
Now I want to see an Indigo and a GT90 for sale ;)

Salar said:
Or maybe an Italdesign Cala or Nazca C2. :)

The Italdesign!!! That brings back so many memories. Most likely the best on is having the MclarenF1 going 245-250MPH through the maps. :mrgreen: