• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

It rained a bit in Denmark this week

mgkdk

Aced mod training!
Car(s)
VW UP! Renault Clio
As I was going to work 2 days ago I came to this, not so funny.
http://img343.imageshack.**/img343/8435/56e60004ny6kp.jpg
This is after work when all the water was gone.
http://img343.imageshack.**/img343/6835/56ej0009ny5al.jpg
I know that some places get alot more water, but it is not that common in Denmark.

Did you throw a tampon into that puddle? :p

Nice Photoshop :thumbsup:

Now really, :shock:
Just because of the rain or there's any river nearby?

We could use some rain here, been dry as a bone and HOT

Ahh if its raining in your country/city, don't complain. Why? Cos the state of NSW (Sydney) is going to run out of all water in just over 2-years at this rate :lol: ...wow shit thats not funny at all :unsure: :(

^^^^

Didn't you guys get any of that rain 3 weeks ago??

When I went to Coffs we got stranded because of it. Brisbane's dams went from 35% to 85% in 3 days.

This whole weekend was nothing but thunderstorms and downpours. I've had enough.

bihus said:
Nice Photoshop :thumbsup:

Now really, :shock:
Just because of the rain or there's any river nearby?

I can't Photoshop :(

It was only because of the rain no rivers or anything.

Lilleput said:
Was the in Jylland? cuz it diddent rain in Copenhagen, well it did a little but that was over in 10min

Jep, in Esbjerg.

28? to 31? day long and minimums over 20? at night combined with a very high level of humidity here AND the ocasionnal downpour here for over a week now. :(
Mischief007 said:
I've had enough.
Me too. :censored: weather.

Qu?bec is known for having the biggest swings in temperatures and climate change. We don't get the lowest or the highest temps in the world or the biggest amounts of snow or rain but we get the widest difference between extremes so we have little chance to get acustomed (sp?) to the weather at hand. :thumbsdown:

Roman said:
28? to 31? day long and minimums over 20? at night combined with a very high level of humidity here AND the ocasionnal downpour here for over a week now. :(
Mischief007 said:
I've had enough.
Me too. :censored: weather.

Qu?bec is known for having the biggest swings in temperatures and climate change. We don't get the lowest or the highest temps in the world or the biggest amounts of snow or rain but we get the widest difference between extremes so we have little chance to get acustomed (sp?) to the weather at hand. :thumbsdown:

I thought the highest temperatures are found somewhere in Russia? But then there are no cities ;)

So much rain is just awful, a couple of weeks ago we had about 70l/m? within a night, it wasn't that bad, so this must have been a lot rain. :shock: :shock:

man, you don't wanna be in Romania right now .... now there's some flooding, floodvalleys are pretty much filled to the top, my grandmother lives on the edge of a floodvalley and the water's in her backyard.

///M said:
Mischief007 said:
This whole weekend was nothing but thunderstorms and downpours. I've had enough.

I heard Kitchener got pwned.

It's a break from this nasty heat wave, atleast.

It never cooled down after the fact or during. Tons of humidity when it was raining. It was horrible. Lost power and I was sweating standing in front of the window.