Italian redhead

I see they took a leaf out of Ferrari and Maserati's book with that customization briefcase. Pretty sweet that they have all of the metal color samples and the little pillows with the leather samples, huh?

Yes, that's nice. The customization didn't take place at a dealer, btw, they invited me to Alfa's Balocco test track, where they set up a special room for 8C customers, in the "sala Autodelta", ? la Ferrari Atelier in Maranello. They actually went a step further: they arranged a private visit to the Centro Stile Alfa Romeo, where the people of the Color & Trim department helped me with the choices. They also had scale models painted in the different colors, and full seats/brake calipers/wheels to look at.

Last edited:
I would buy the car just for that experience :D

Macgeek, as a result of this car you're probably going to become the only member here with more rep than posts lol

Seen this car discussed in IRC. I just dropped by to say it is a beautiful car. Lucky guy.

i've just read it in latest croatian issue.. it's absolutely gorgeous! and turns out to be one of very few cars which are better in topless version.. :cool:

supreme choice of car. amazing.

those MiTo's arent slow either.... i had one infront of me last night and it doesnt half shift when you boot it

probably not a patch on the 8C though

I know 4 people have asked, and you've given 2 of them joke answers but whatever you do for a living i must know! so i can come join the party! im guessing you have your own business or are someway involved in banking/finance/investments

your car is just another reminder that spending 5 years tearing my hair out studying Mechanical Engineering is gonna leave me driving second hand cars for the rest of my life. unless i can begin my own business or get into engineering management.... i chose wrong

Two 8C Spiders in the same place, at the same time. One in a million chance?

031c1

I like how the guy on the bike doesn't seem to give a toss.

It's everyday business in Italy.

Tourist: "Look, some Alfas!"
Italian: "Not again..."
Tourist: "What?!"
Italian: "They're everywhere. I wish those damn Germans would bring some of their Vorsprung durch Badass to us"

Last edited:
Even though I do live in what's probably the city with the highest concentration of 8Cs in the world (I know for sure there are at least around 10 Competiziones, and 4-5 Spiders), I can assure you they're most definitely not everyday business :) The guy on the bike had just taken a picture of the cars a few seconds earlier, and bystanders were generally like "o_O"

Funny thing is, it was all completely coincidental: I did not know the other guy, nor did I imagine I would find another 8C Spider on my way.

Last edited:
If I see a MiTo im like "Oh LOOK! a MiTo!" if I saw two 8C?s I think I would shit bricks! :D

But then again, in Denmark it's amazing to see a Porsche :S

Thanks for bumping the thread because I had completely missed it before. Congrats on the car. Btw a lot of the pics on the first page are broken, I'd really appreciate some more. :)