Italian redhead

(No, it's not for the breakup truck. I'm looking at you, you damn german! *shakes fist* it's for the little sister that will hopefully go on sale in late 2012, provided I can actually fit in it :p)

*Cough*

Time for MacGeek to sell his MiTo and get one of these to properly match his 8C. Looks awesome but I'm not sure about the matte paint.

Frankly (keeping in mind I still haven't seen it "in the flesh", so I might change my opinion when I do) I'm not too keen about it, as it is... if they fix the styling a bit, I could consider that opportunity. Also, it looks really cramped, and I'm a big guy...

:p

Well, it did grow on me a bit since then. Still have to verify whether I fit in it, though.

If you don't fint, start running!

god damn, it must be awesome to take a car like that up there!

*Envy*

Please note how in the last picture his trunklid DENTED itself from the temperature difference between the outside temperature and the temperature inside the trunk. True story. :p

Today, I reminded some Ferrari owners about their roots and heritage:
Foto0091.jpg

Foto0092.jpg

Foto0093.jpg

Foto0094.jpg

:mrgreen:

Edit:
Pay attention at 0:12...

Last edited:
Mini proving ground

ijfiatroof.jpg

mini0116593zx.jpg

Nice car, btw :)

Last edited:
ITALY FUCK YEAH.

*biased as fuck* :lol:

I really do love these pictures, wish I could experience it for real..

I forgot to add some pics from an Alfa Romeo event.

Entrance of the Villa where the event was held:
lainate1.jpg

lainate2.jpg

The exposition rooms, with scale models, books, paintings, comics, historic ads and videos, and Alfa Romeo bicycles:
lainate3.jpg

lainate4.jpg

lainate5.jpg

Going to lunch, which we had in an Alfa Romeo repair shop specialized in Giuliettas (all other participants were taken there by horse carriage):
lainate6.jpg

lainate7.jpg

Me taking people on rides, for charity:
lainate8.jpg