It's a sad day

the link gives me an invalid item....

and now a moment of silence

buggar, the item goes live at 7pm so maybe thats the problem. your silence is appreciated. Did the youtube vid work?

As a sign of respect i diddent reply to this thread.

Shit!

buggar, the item goes live at 7pm so maybe thats the problem. your silence is appreciated. Did the youtube vid work?

The vid worked just fine :)

offroading in LRs ftw!

Bummer.

I like the Fast Show reference.

GRIPPED! SORTED!

I never really "understood" offroading. Like now watching this video I keep wondering... Why do they find this interesting? :) Getting stuck in the shit all day and pulling each other out..

Oh well. At least it looks cool and hardcore :)

I never really "understood" offroading. Like now watching this video I keep wondering... Why do they find this interesting? :) Getting stuck in the shit all day and pulling each other out..

Oh well. At least it looks cool and hardcore :)

that kinda offroading is cool, but you want real fun try desert offroading!!

why do you have to sell it?

That's a shame to see such a badass truck go. I hope a significant other wasn't involved in this decision!

Last edited:
My brother would probably have been interested but unfotunately a bit far to travel.

Very sad day, I have to sell my pickup truck, she been very good to me and will be sadly missed, so can we have a moment of silence please :sad:

:comfort: Here's hoping it goes to a good home.

Oh, that vid - you guys are nutters... I love it :thumbsup:

Always sad to see a Rover go. There are lots of people here who would kill for one like yours.

Sad to see you part ways with it. Looks to had been a good companion with you on those muddy days :)

*Silence*

Now, after watching that video, all I have to say is this:
Buy some locking differentials!

Thanks for all the comments guys, I'm having to sell it cause I don't have the space for the amount of cars I have, Kit car is being sold next week too :( never managed to finish it), I'll put some pic's up when it hits ebay.
Glad you liked the video, that was the first time me and my mate went to an offroad site so we were still learning. It's very different to greenlaning.

Blind_lo, yep rear detriot locker went into the rangie last month, just building the air system for an ARB to go in the front, if I make enough cash on selling the cars I might even get some simex's. But roll cage, rear winch and air ram suspension is next major project.

Bummer. Looked like a fun little truck. Isn't there something else you could sell instead?