It's all about smilies!

Renesis

Lazier than Viper
Car(s)
2007 BMW Z4 3.0 SI
Some 5th Gear and Top Gear related smilies I just made :p (and a little extra :wink: )

text2schild_129.png

text2schild_214.png

text2schild_184.png

text2schild_578.png

text2schild_195.png

text2schild_247.png

:)

can u make one that says, "SL55 AMG Fan!!"

:?:

:lol:

Not sure how you did that, but can you make the one where the green face is rolling around laughing? You could call it ROFLMAO or somthing :mrgreen: I like that one :D. Some thumbs up/thumbs down would be usefull too. And some.... :lol:

SiR_dude said:
Not sure how you did that, but can you make the one where the green face is rolling around laughing? You could call it ROFLMAO or somthing :mrgreen: I like that one :D. Some thumbs up/thumbs down would be usefull too. And some.... :lol:
I have a thumb up and down that I'll add, but I'll need you to find me the rolling one.

SiR_dude said:

haha I didn't create these :wink: it's just something on another phpBB forum it's called smilie creator :)

you can chose different faces, your text, color of text and shadows...

exemple:
text2schild_244.png

Link?

thanks renesis, i put mine to good use. :)

I'll talk to Kid about it, but I don't want to hack this forum up too much and turn it into a PHPNuke of sorts... ;)

yeah.. plus we already have a few (you can make some that you think would be good and add then to the smilies list) that would be alright too