It's Back! Melbourne/Vic Meet - 26th October > Southwest Vic & The Great Ocean Road

yeah, we'll set it closer to the date tho ;)

I might be up for it. See how I'm feeling a bit closer to the day. Where I'd join up is an unknown, probably start from Melbourne (then again, I'm looking to move up to Melbourne in the next few months, so could be living there by then).

I'll be in the grandpa-spec Ford Telstar.

hello, im new here. :D

That sounds really tempting..

But assignments :( sigh... plus demerit points only -1 :( so if i get caught.. im stuffed... :(

Lol i know u guyz arent going to speed but the temptation of those roads....

dooooo iiiiiiitttt....... ;)

Hey Guys,
Ill vouch for the route, That drive is fantastic. Ive been taht way a couple of times when i had my TS Astra turbo.

Id be interested in coming along if thats ok, I know i dont post here much but ive lurked for a while.
I need a cruise to stretch the legs of my new car, which should arrive any day now (VE SSV)
Ill put in as a maybe for now, i need to check work commitments, but its %90 Ill be in.
I live in Geelong so Ill probably meet you guys there?

Last edited:
Hi guys,
missed the last drive. still lurking around here. Would like to come along if you don't mind an old fart joining with a new car. Looks like another good choice of tarmac. We call all then discuss what we think of AusTG.

I visited Australia years ago... it is an amazing country and I didn't want to leave!

I'm sad there is no meet in my area. =(

Hey Guys,
Ill vouch for the route, That drive is fantastic. Ive been taht way a couple of times when i had my TS Astra turbo.

Id be interested in coming along if thats ok, I know i dont post here much but ive lurked for a while.
I need a cruise to stretch the legs of my new car, which should arrive any day now (VE SSV)
Ill put in as a maybe for now, i need to check work commitments, but its %90 Ill be in.
I live in Geelong so Ill probably meet you guys there?

You're more than welcome to come along! I'll put up times and a location for the Geelong meet point closer to the date. I'm thinking the Bunnings carpark on Melbourne Rd on the way in..

hello, im new here. :D

That sounds really tempting..

But assignments :( sigh... plus demerit points only -1 :( so if i get caught.. im stuffed... :(

Lol i know u guyz arent going to speed but the temptation of those roads....

Do it :D... we need to hear some vtec kicking in during the cruise. haha

Hi guys,
missed the last drive. still lurking around here. Would like to come along if you don't mind an old fart joining with a new car. Looks like another good choice of tarmac. We call all then discuss what we think of AusTG.

You are more than welcome to join, love meeting new members everytime... and please bring your 135i :p

lol id love to... but assignments :(
maybe next year... ill be a full license next year :D dat means 12 demerit points :D :D
hahahaha

I'm a bit of a noob here but I would love to come! So sick of povo commodoor and silvia cruises!!

My mate and I will be there in our MX5's!

Might see if i can bring some of my forced induction I6 along lol, they might be up for a good run.

New Here,

Sounds interestingly good, Add me to the list of people coming, (Toyota Corolla 2008), two people in the car by the way... (hopefully i can bring a mate, just for the ride along)

Might see if i can bring some of my forced induction I6 along lol, they might be up for a good run.

You mean the F6 Typhoon?... Sam, you have to get Shane with his VT SS Ute to give that F6 a run :p. And would love to catch up with Alex as well

Shane's in, I'm yet to get onto Alex but i'm pretty sure he'll be keen. Although he needed to put a new clutch in the rex so i dunno if he'll be driving...

You mean the F6 Typhoon?... Sam, you have to get Shane with his VT SS Ute to give that F6 a run :p. And would love to catch up with Alex as well

It's a VX SS :p /anal

But, hopefully my mate with a VT SS will come down. Oh and btw. F6 > SS. No contest really.

Shane's in, I'm yet to get onto Alex but i'm pretty sure he'll be keen. Although he needed to put a new clutch in the rex so i dunno if he'll be driving...

How'd he recover with the wheel? He find a spare or go to a wreckers or?

nah, all good with the wheel, just needed to refit the tyre and it was all good. he was a bit lucky!