It's only June and they're already Filming TG Xmas DVD!

TurnerGTX

TOP Gear presenter Richard Hammond has been filming in Ipswich today.

A camera crew was filming the star outside Epsilon House Business Centre in Masterlord Office Village, Ransomes Europark this morning for the introduction of a Top Gear DVD, due out at Christmas.

Dozens of interested office workers peered out the window to watch the presenter in action, and some even got photographs with him.

http://www.eveningstar.co.uk/content/eveningstar/news/story.aspx?brand=ESTOnline&category=News&tBrand=ESTOnline&tCategory=xDefault&itemid=IPED19%20Jun%202009%2010%3A33%3A32%3A720

The world could be a different place in 6 months!:santa:

A lot of TV shows film there xmas shows in the summer i know last year QI did a xmas show in june.

And just wrapped this year's Christmas special 2 weeks ago.

That photo on that article isn't particularly flattering... infact, he looks like a watermelon.

a WATERMELON hahaha but you're right that is one ugly picture. Good thing is I now already know what I want for Christmas.

XMAS Special - yipeeeeeeee

Please record and broadcast in HD, pretty please BBC - I do pay the licence fee. ....

Last edited:
That's nothing, some people here already have their festive yuletide avatars up even. :rolleyes:

:mrgreen:

That photo on that article isn't particularly flattering... infact, he looks like Chris de Burgh.

FTFY

Not sure which is worse. On reflection I think I'd rather look like Chris de Burgh but sound like a watermelon.

Hey now, Chris de Burgh isn't all bad.

[YOUTUBE]8kNwvIEQsg0[/YOUTUBE]

Hey now, Chris de Burgh isn't all bad.

Good point, I'd forgotten that one. Actually quite a lot of what he did before "Lady in Red" was pretty good - "Spanish Train" is another - but after that he went from interesting singer/songwriter to middle of the road cheese.