• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

ITS OVER!

jasonchiu

Forum Addict
finally my exams are over i cna finally game go out on firdays and get crunk! JEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

now got to worry bout results =.=""

Re: ITS OVER!

jasonchiu said:
finally my exams are over i cna finally game go out on firdays and get crunk! JEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

now got to worry bout results =.=""

I've got still 2.5 weeks to go :( .

I have 3 weeks - 3 exams to go :cry:

i got one exam tomorrow, one on friday. i mess one of those up im kicked out from the uni, have to pass all my 1st year subject within the 1st 2 years of uni. so far i passed everything except these 2 exams from last year, and its my last chance to take them. then i got 2 more weeks of education, have to write papers etc, then im stuck here till mid july when i have 2 regular 2nd year exams which i didnt take now cos i have those stupid exams from the 1st year that are really important :cry:

Last exam this Thur, then got my 21.000 word "Bachelors assignment/paper" due next Tues.... then me will celebrate wit a fatty and a sixer :beer:

haz

I've done my matriculation examinations. I got the "abitur-hat" (I don't now WTF should call it) on saturday, and I had a big party. :D Now, I'm completely free.

I'm SO glad I'm not in college anymore :)

Next monday I finish. Chaos386: Want to do my last two exams for me then? Thermal Physics and Waves And Oscillators :D

wow, I have been done since the 9th of May :-D. But on the other hand, good luck to everyone who still has exams, and congrats to those who are done :-D