• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

J.C. on "This Morning" 1st December

Shun

As well as being on radio 1, Clarkson is going to be on the TV program "This Morning" Tommorow.
I've already got it setup on sky plus. is anyone else gonna watch it?

think regis and lee ( I have no idea what it's called now)

Blythy said:
think regis and lee ( I have no idea what it's called now)
Regis and Kelly now.
Sounds like it might be interesting.
Then again if it has Clarkson in it then a show about watching paint dry could become interesting. :p

Regis and Kelly is way better than This Morning. I would say it was more like The New Martha Show.

And?

I grabbed this off UKnova. Created my first torrent (woohoo!). I've uploaded to Mininova. Now I'm trying to seed this thing. I hope it works.

Here's the link
http://www.mininova.org/tor/166624

**edit**
For some reason this does not seem to be working. I've uploaded to torrent file to the tracker, but no one can connect. Could be a firewall thing. Will try from home later. Sorry.

Uhstra said:
I grabbed this off UKnova. Created my first torrent (woohoo!). I've uploaded to Mininova. Now I'm trying to seed this thing. I hope it works.

Here's the link
http://www.mininova.org/tor/166624

**edit**
For some reason this does not seem to be working. I've uploaded to torrent file to the tracker, but no one can connect. Could be a firewall thing. Will try from home later. Sorry.

Thanks for your work :thumbsup:
I tried and can't connect to you yet.
waiting for you

Thanks for the advice on the tracker. I can't figure this out though.

The tracker has been uploaded, it seems to work, I can see peers waiting to d/l, but it won't share the file. Not at work or at home. The only thing it did was drop from 100% to 0% (rather than increasing) as I was uploading, then nothing. I can seed torrents I've downloaded just not ones I've created.

Some one more clever than me is going to have to try it. Sorry gang.

If it's at 0%, I'm thinking it's not pointed to your file on your HD correctly, and it may think you're a peer instead of a seeder.
What torrent program are you using?

Bit Comet. Funny thing though, initially it shows 100% (ie its looks like its pointed to the file on my hd) then while "uploading" it decrease to 0%. Then thats it. Stops dead.

I dare say I'd try to put up a new tracker, but if I can't figure out why its not working, I'd rather not piss off a bunch of people waiting to get this. Shame really, its such a small file and only 7 mins long. I blame Bill Gates.

Weird. Is someone else willing to seed this?
(I can't, my connection is crap. And by crap I mean 7KB/s bandwidth)
It's not a big file ~70mb.