• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Jacques Villeneuve - He's back!

gumshuu008

So much potential, but so little result! :p

I was a big fan of Jacques when he first came onto the F1 scene.

He first showed some promise...then nadda!

Now I don't know...SAUBER PETRONAS has signed Jacques as a new driver from the 2005 season onwards. :shock:

How do you think he will go next year?

G :)

Jacques boy indeed....

I think he always was a fast driver no doubt. After his title his ego might have been the biggest issue though. In his first test with Renault this week he wasn't that fast but then again he has had a long break so lets give the guy some time.

I personally think that if he gets to drive the Renault for the rest f this seasons races he might actually be quick next season... Sauber is capbale of quick races and their new deal with Ferrari should give them slightly more competitve engines for next season so who knows.

F1 has become so bring lately that Villeneuves return can only spice things up and therefore I am looking forward to seeing him back on the baddock and pushing the sauber to an inch of its life!

muumipeikko said:
F1 has become so bring lately that Villeneuves return can only spice things up and therefore I am looking forward to seeing him back on the baddock and pushing the sauber to an inch of its life!

Exactly my thought. Anyone who pisses MS off is welcome in F1. Even ift it is as little as making overtaking the living hell for Schumi :twisted:

i heard ferrari isn't going to give schumacher a new contract when it ends in 2006, and villeneuve would go racing for ferrari

bone said:
i heard ferrari isn't going to give schumacher a new contract when it ends in 2006, and villeneuve would go racing for ferrari

Why should they do that ? If he continues to be successfull as he is today they surely would give him a new contract.

Apparently, Jacques is still not completely familiar with the team and the car.

And I just read that Sauber didn't do too much winter testing and choose not to run a third test driver during Friday practice sessions even though they are entitled to do so.

With the two race drivers conserving engines and tires, a test driver would have provided some feedback to help the racers on race setup.

Hmm...actually, they should hire Davidson to be the Friday test driver, since he did such a good job for BAR last year and BAR is BARred ;) from running a Friday test driver this year.