Jaguar S-type facelift

In profile I bet it would look good, I kind of like the gill behind the front wheel arch, but that front end.. what were they thinking? It's like they ordered the grill online and got the wrong size and shape so they filled everything in with sheetmetal or bondo.

The car just has a hodge podge look to the front end styling, I can see what they were trying for but they missed the mark.

Mid-sized Jag's just don't work out these days :( That S-Type is really ugly :no:

I cant wait for it to come out so i can actually SEE how bad it is in real life

I hope it would atleast look more like this:
index.php

index.php
[/list]

Attention please
To All Jaguar Designers , please go back immediately to your drawing boards.............NOW :x

hanasand said:
I can't help thinking Hyundai Coup? when seeing those headlights
X2

But as far as I can tell from the spypics, I think the final design won't be as hideous as the artist's impression on the magazine. That doesn't mean Jaguar designers don't screw up, of course...

I think I was wrong saying that the impression looks like the spyshots because in one
of the spyshots the headlights seems to be seperated circular ones like the old model
not one big glass like the impression..

That really is bloody awful... The gaping grille has never looked anything special but now with those droopy headlights, ugh!

Jaguar designers, stop smoking pot please!

hanasand said:
I think this forum section needs a sticky describing what an artist rendering is because
some of you people just don't seem to get it... :|
Nah...just in the future, those details should be mentioned in the first post in bold. Your first post claims that the pictures seem "authentic" and thats misleading. You should edit that. Its clearly a CGI.

There's only one company who can pull off the centre grill like that, and that's Alfa Romeo.

I think if they ditched that Kia Picanto-like nose, and incorporated more design from the XK, it would work well.

hanasand said:
I can't help thinking Hyundai Coup? when seeing those headlights

x2. The old model was often critizised for its looks, and the facelift doesn't seem to be an improvement. Where's Jaguar going these days?