• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

jamba crazy frog

bone

"bangle for president"
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
i dunno how it is in other countries, but we are getting flooded by ringtones, and one VERY annoying one in particular

the jamba crazy frog, hear it here

now, some people are so fed up with, they started taking actions against it. they took a chick hostage, and threatened to kill here when the ring tone hadn't dissapeared from radio, TV and internet

well, it hasn't, and here is the latest vid they released

(not for weak people ;))

Re: jamba crazy frog

bone said:

(not for weak people ;))

:shock: You can say that twice :cry:

Yes, they are annoying. I sincerly apologise for the pain caused by a German company. However, that's no reason to kill a chicken with a blender.

If you hate those adverts so much, boycott the channels who air them. I for myself have stopped watching MTV alltoghether.

Oh, I forgot. I believe that they won't last that much longer. Those clips are designed to to rip off children. Most of them don't comply with legal protection for children, so it's just a matter of time untill legislation will become involved.

"get your crazy frog ringtone, for only thirty kroners a month, with crazy jamba ringtones"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I HATE THEM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I first thought it was a conspiracy from MTV against the conusmer, maybe MTV owned the company who makes jamba ringtones, and gave them almost free advert space...

haz

Dudes, that's not real, it's a fake chick

I can't find it right now but they are dutch and used plastic stuff with red stuff in it, they are for sale on www.marktplaats.nl too, the blender and 5 dummies.

Jostyrostelli said:
Dudes, that's not real, it's a fake chick

I can't find it right now but they are dutch and used plastic stuff with red stuff in it, they are for sale on www.marktplaats.nl too, the blender and 5 dummies.

Thanks Josty :)
I think they stole the idea from a danish artist who put goldfish in blenders and called it art.

^ Why are your commercials in English ? Is it to costy to translate them for the Norwegian market ?
I mean everyone is supposed to understand the adverts, so this seems a little counterproductive.

swek - you must know more than most that Germany are just anal about everything being in their own language, hence everything's dubbed. Most country's just have subtitles. Personally, I really hate it when they dub things - I much prefer to hear it in it's original language.

Re: Crazy Frog and all those annoying ringtone ads - I don't think we're going to be able to escape from them. They've even started airing on Mainstream TV now, and since they hit the number one spot in the singles charts, they will have a lot of money in their hands. Luckily though, I've seen the new crazy frog advert and it's terrible, so I think he might be going away for a while.

Re: that video you posted - are you sure that thing is fake! It didn't look fake to me. There were no cuts between the chick being put in the blender and the blender being turned on. I'm a Media student and I have a keen eye for cuts. I'm afraid that that did look like a real chick.

Overheat said:
swek - you must know more than most that Germany are just anal about everything being in their own language, hence everything's dubbed. Most country's just have subtitles. Personally, I really hate it when they dub things - I much prefer to hear it in it's original language.

I know and believe you me, I truly hate it. Unfourtunately there's nothing you can do about it. The people are so used to dubbing by now. They would never accept subtitles. Luckily the rate of interest in original language has been growing lately so I can at least watch movies in English at my local cinema.

Overheat said:
Re: Crazy Frog and all those annoying ringtone ads - I don't think we're going to be able to escape from them. They've even started airing on Mainstream TV now, and since they hit the number one spot in the singles charts, they will have a lot of money in their hands. Luckily though, I've seen the new crazy frog advert and it's terrible, so I think he might be going away for a while.

I'm no major in marketing or so, but don't you believe that this kind of adverts scare certain target groups away. I've noticed myself that I stop watching channels where they air those kind of spots. This can't be good for any channel in the long run, even if it generates tons of money at the moment.

In adittion there's the legislation, which I've pointed out earlier is slowly concentrating on the fact they they're generating those ammounts of childrens pocket money. I don't know about other countrys laws, but here they're operating in a grey area which could be deemed illegal anytime soon.

Overheat said:
Re: that video you posted - are you sure that thing is fake! It didn't look fake to me. There were no cuts between the chick being put in the blender and the blender being turned on. I'm a Media student and I have a keen eye for cuts. I'm afraid that that did look like a real chick.
i agree, after he put it in it seems to move a little...

swek said:
^ Why are your commercials in English ? Is it to costy to translate them for the Norwegian market ?
I mean everyone is supposed to understand the adverts, so this seems a little counterproductive.

our commercials per say aint in english, this was from MTV, and most commercials there are in english (MTV - Nordic)

Renesis said:
I love that vid/song :lol: :thumbsup:

damn ... no surprise there :roll: j/k :D

haz

Overheat said:

WTF?

your ads aren't even in your own language?

here EVERYTHING has to be in our language, I mean dammit if you want to annoy us, annoy us so we can understand, what would be the point of showing us ads in german!

those adverts are the most annoying thing ever invented!!! But they will never go away coz i heard that those companies make millions!!! MTV UK shows ringtone adverts everyother advert!!
There seem to be only three main adverts on TV these days:
1) Ringtone adverts
2) Car insurance adverts
3) Loans or mortages adverts
And there on all the time!!! FFS :yucky:

Overheat said:
Re: that video you posted - are you sure that thing is fake! It didn't look fake to me. There were no cuts between the chick being put in the blender and the blender being turned on.
The cut is probably made when the thing is turned on (eg make one shot with the real chick and power cord unplugged, then another shot with fake chick and power on). The bizarre thing with those notones.nl-guys is....they actually sell f*cking ringtones too! They prey on everyone's contempt of Jamba and their stupid commercials. How's that for marketing..

Anyway, I have blendered a couple of chicks myself and there was nowhere near this amount of blood. Small puppies however give this nice splashing effect. They also last longer, so if you use like small bursts you can catch a glimpse of a cute puppy with no legs! :twisted: Don't worry, I'm on my meds now. :mrgreen:

Re: jamba crazy frog

bone said:
now, some people are so fed up with, they started taking actions against it. they took a chick hostage, and threatened to kill here when the ring tone hadn't dissapeared from radio, TV and internet

(not for weak people ;))
You freaking scared me man, I thought you meant they took a girl hostage and put her in a blender, not a chicken! :cry: