• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

James Interview

Electrastar~Indochine

Car(s)
Ava The Astra :-)
I promise not to make a habit of this, because there's nothing more annoying than messages on forums saying "oh I've added a tiny new photo to my website", but when I was at the Eastbourne Motorshow a fortnight ago Mr May gave me a bit of his time for an interview. I've added it to my website this evening. I don't think there's many James interviews around so it might be something you'd like to read.

I do apologise that I'm not a journalist, um, I did my best. Don't all wander over at once though please, I don't know how clever my bandwidth is this month. :unsure: A click on my signature will transport you there. ;)

Hey thanks, haven't had a chance to read it all, but what I skimmed so far was good :D

Yeh I havnt read it yet either but will later...the Eastbourne Motorshow?? Isnt that the one Hampster went to last year and got payed out by Clarkson? :lol:

wow, very well done, and it's interesting!

definately don't hesitate to post when you get such good and exclusive content! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Nice

Whilst I'm here .....

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
the Eastbourne Motorshow?? Isnt that the one Hampster went to last year and got payed out by Clarkson? :lol:

Yes it is. The joke was that it helped pay for Hammond's Charger. N.B. James has ordered a Boxster, he needs help paying for that too by the sounds of it. :lol:

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
What was it like to meet James?

It was nice. :mrgreen:

Thank you for the compliments and comments.