James May in Los Angeles

Dicey

Hey guys,

I know, I don't post much (at all), but I thought I had to pass this one on. Today, my dad was doing a news piece on the Chevy Equinox Fuel Cell and was getting ready to shoot the live portion at the Santa Monica Hydrogen station. There was another crew there at the pump with a Honda FCX Clarity with none other than James May there as the on camera talent. I found out about this shortly after GM retrieved the Equinox from my dad this afternoon. This can be confirmed because of a discussion between my dad and one of the producers who mentioned it was for Top Gear. So, James May has a segment coming up on the Clarity, most likely sometime this season. Thought I'd let you all know.

thevictor390

Teen Wankeler
Car(s)
'17 Mazda MX-5 RF, '89 Toyota Blizzard SX5
He did mention a Hydrogen car segment in America on a radio interview, I think. Nice find.

thevictor390

Teen Wankeler
Car(s)
'17 Mazda MX-5 RF, '89 Toyota Blizzard SX5
If I subscribed to TG mag it would cost about the same per issue as a yearly subscription of something else :(

EDIT: That was unclear... 1 issue of TG mag would cost the same as 1 year of another mag

edkwon

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2017 Kia Niro, 2015 911 Turbo
Damn, he was here is SoCal?

I'm guessing this was the Shell station with the hydrogen filling station

Dicey

At this point they don't have price, since none of the people driving them are paying for the Hydrogen.

edkwon,

That's the station I'm talking about.

Jos J.

Car(s)
2011 Volkswagen Polo Slowmotion, 2014Peugeot308 SW
that was a quick trip then.

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
who's hand is that ;)
It's Slow's, doubtless holding down or trying to conceal the "semi" he is almost certainly nursing..........

......for the FCX Clarity that is, not the young ladies. :D

Walsh_e

It's Slow's, doubtless holding down or trying to conceal the "semi" he is almost certainly nursing..........

......for the FCX Clarity that is, not the young ladies. :D
Who doesn't get excited thinking about the SCIENCE :drool: of the Honda Vertical Flow hydrogen fuel cells stack! I feel sorry for the girls, try as the might theres only on thing on Mays mind, that of sexiest of mystress's, science! :p

Mr. Nice

I completely forgot to check out this thread in the past couple of days. Who knew that driving something environmentally friendly could score you hot chicks! I guess I should trade my civic in on something greener :lol:

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Who doesn't get excited thinking about the SCIENCE :drool: of the Honda Vertical Flow hydrogen fuel cells stack! I feel sorry for the girls, try as the might theres only on thing on Mays mind, that of sexiest of mystress's, science! :p
Not to mention silicon carbi..................oh dear. That's never happened to me before. I'm SOOOOO sorry. :blush::blush::blush:

Let me get you a towel.

ahpadt

Forum Addict
DONOR
:drool: @ girls

I completely forgot to check out this thread in the past couple of days. Who knew that driving something environmentally friendly could score you hot chicks! I guess I should trade my civic in on something greener :lol:
You mean walking instead? :lol: