James May - 'musical degree'

Electrastar~Indochine, even though I've only recently discovered these boards, I already knew you'd be the first one to answer on this topic! :lol:

My two penneth - yes, James May is 'hot'. He's intelligent, has got a great dry sense of humour, is well spoken and wears some of the funkiest jumpers since the Fimbles :thumbsup:

Besides, doesn't this make a change from Hammond being the supposed ladies choice?

One of the great pleasures of this forum is the insight into the mysterious minds of men that it offers...

But if you guys are keen for reciprocal info about the even more mysterious ways of woman then, yes, it's not all Hammond you know.

My boyfriend describes Mr May as a 'failed seventies rock journalist with preposterous trousers' failing to note that it's the crap outfits and air of being somehow 'out of time' that really does it for me, along with the wit and the 'sensitive' hair.

Men of the world, take comfort from the peculiar tastes of woman!

P.S. Not so sure about Jeremy being 'hot'... it's the teeth ;)

cath333 said:
P.S. Not so sure about Jeremy... it's the teeth

Wtf? Top Gear is about cars...not his teeth..

I have to agree with the other ladies about James :D
I think that the fact that Hammond is that young good looking guy kind of works against him (I'm not sure how to say this in english), and I already have 3 hamsters (sorry couldn't help it)
As for Jeremy, no he's not hot..........!

Jostyrostelli said:
cath333 said:
P.S. Not so sure about Jeremy... it's the teeth

Wtf? Top Gear is about cars...not his teeth..

The funny thing about Clarkson is that he could have his teeth fixed, but he doesn't want to.

In his column he says it would turn him off if a woman brushed her teeth twice a day. :eek:

Do you watch at his teeth too? I never look for that, man that's weird, my sister does it too, when I'm watching a serious program about global warming and a big professor is talking I think "oh my sis is interested too" then she says something like "his ears are big"...

^ :lol:

I only noticed Jeremys teeth because I read in here that they looked bad.

... this only shows how men are so different from women

all the guys here drool over the cars and the ladies notice jeremy's teeth...

I like the cars too :unsure:

^ Me too, although I must admit that anything vehicular does take a back seat (no pun intended) from time to time depending on presenter.

Or to put it another way, boys, if Carmen Electra was presenting a piece on the TVR Sagaris, which would grab your attention?

Electrastar~Indochine said:
^ Me too, although I must admit that anything vehicular does take a back seat (no pun intended) from time to time depending on presenter.

Or to put it another way, boys, if Carmen Electra was presenting a piece on the TVR Sagaris, which would grab your attention?

You see James as how we see Carmen?

Sorry but..............

:lmao:

^ :lol: not guite, I think she was trying to make a point.

Jostyrostelli said:
You see James as how we see Carmen?

Oh yeah baby, in glorious technicolor :woot: To quote Groove Armada, "if everybody looked the same, we'd get tired of looking at each other".

*This is another stunning post by E~I, Defendor Of The May.

^Hehe, sorry :unsure:

What I ment was that guys see Carmen and think "I want to do her", whereas I think it's a bit different with James.