James May - 'musical degree'

vladmitu said:
wait, wait, now I'm getting dizzy. how many girls are known to be on the forums right now ? :? because I'm jus confused.

3?

cath333 said:
Funny no one has speculated exactly *why* a post about James May has encouraged so much distaff posting... this could increasingly be the worst kept secret in British broadcasting ;)

Ah, I had to get the dictionary out there :no: I'm now knowledgeable about the word "distaff".

Well, I would say that it's simply because James is a very very very nice man (and a great number of girls go for musician types). So there!

I'm quite sure if he could read this his thoughts would be along the lines of "Hello ...... it's the ladies" :lol:

vladmitu said:
wait, wait, now I'm getting dizzy. how many girls are known to be on the forums right now ? :? because I'm jus confused.

I think about 5

:shock: aham, guys, am I the only one here who thinks this is a conspiracy ?
:mrgreen:
I mean, I thought Ontario was taking over the board, but I see that women are taking over the board recently ... :)

Electrastar~Indochine said:
cath333 said:
Funny no one has speculated exactly *why* a post about James May has encouraged so much distaff posting... this could increasingly be the worst kept secret in British broadcasting ;)

Ah, I had to get the dictionary out there :no: I'm now knowledgeable about the word "distaff".

Well, I would say that it's simply because James is a very very very nice man (and a great number of girls go for musician types). So there!

I'm quite sure if he could read this his thoughts would be along the lines of "Hello ...... it's the ladies" :lol:

Yeah I can see James being the guy that chicks go after... I reckon Hammond would be the one getting all the "blonde" girls running after him.

Leppy said:
Electrastar~Indochine said:
cath333 said:

Yeah I can see James being the guy that chicks go after... I reckon Hammond would be the one getting all the "blonde" girls running after him.

The blondes and the sub-16 :mrgreen:

vladmitu said:
:shock: aham, guys, am I the only one here who thinks this is a conspiracy ?
:mrgreen:
I mean, I thought Ontario was taking over the board, but I see that women are taking over the board recently ... :)

As I said on page one

mgkdk said:
We are taking over :evil:

Back on topic. there was an ep, end of seaon three maybe, when they were joking how they'd spent the entire budget and had nothing left. Jamies had to close play the top geat theme tune on a little keyboard because there was no money left for real music. There's also something about him recreating the theme tune out of car noises or something in the new season.

C'mon, this thread is a definate winner - the guys get to realise how many girls lurk in these forums, and the girls get to talk about James....

"There's also something about him recreating the theme tune out of car noises or something in the new season."

sounds very avant garde?

I'd expect girls to talk about Richard....but about James?

Is he 'hot' ? Update me on the latest girltalk please.

well. the british ladies don't think so

james is an unmarried bachelor--whereas Jeremy and Richard are both married and have kids.

Jostyrostelli said:
Is he 'hot' ? Update me on the latest girltalk please.

Oh well, here goes and I can only speak for myself. Fellow ladies, feel free to chip in at any time.

What is so appealing about James May? He's astonishingly intelligent but seems to be unaware of just how clever he is. Alongside that he's knowledgeable about tons of subjects which makes me feel like I'm nothing more than an amoeba. I adore his style of writing which switches from slang to poetic in the same article. He has no airs and graces and says what he thinks (in plain English). He's self-deprecating and believes that it's all true, when it's not. His dress sense is so questionable that he's the coolest bloke in Britain, and last but not least, the fact that he's easy on the (female) eye helps too.

:roll: