• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

James May -- "Sporty" driver afterall?

Jasruler

We've seen him belting through the Italian hillsides in a Maserati raving about how he could outrun bullets.

We've seen him do 180+mph in a Bently on a desert road in Dubai.

We know he's ordered a Boxster S.

This week, we saw him driving an Enzo around the track at speed, and doing a cool little 180 degree burnout.

Maybe he isn't as tame a driver as the TG guys make him out to be? :twisted: :thumbsup:

That?s true.....seems he dropped the "Gentle driving" image and is having fun nowadays.
Now he?s more like a "Fast Gentleman driving", and I like it... ;)

Re: James May -- "Sporty" driver afterall?

Maybe he takes after his Mum :D

:( Please don't shatter my illusions of Captain Slow. I like the idea of him being a proper gentleman behind the wheel, not a speed-freaky banshee.

Electrastar~Indochine said:
:( Please don't shatter my illusions of Captain Slow. I like the idea of him being a proper gentleman behind the wheel, not a speed-freaky banshee.

:lol:

Maybe he can work out a sane compromise... ;-)

I I noticed that as well...

Buba

Don?t worry...he?s still the gentleman. He drives fast but withou you noticing it....a perfect gentleman behind the wheel. ;)

OT: Buba, don't take this the wrong way, but I'd never have put you down as a man that would listen to Mariah Carey :eek:

does banshee mean sth?
it's a type of quad, but i don"t think you're referring to that.

so, what's a banshee?

bone said:

does banshee mean sth?

so, what's a banshee?

ban?shee also ban?shie Audio pronunciation of "banshee" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (bnsh)
n.

A female spirit in Gaelic folklore believed to presage, by wailing, a death in a family.

Basically it means maniac.

OT: Buba, don't take this the wrong way, but I'd never have put you down as a man that would listen to Mariah Carey :eek:

Well, I started to write a post because I didn't know what you exactly mean... Took me some time to realise you mean my sig...
Haha... It actually shows the last song I played... Maybe it was more like: "OMG, its Mariah Carey! Turn that SHIT down!!!" and did so after 5 sec... Anyway, this is some remix, if I recall correctly, its not that bad...

Anyway, just to take this even more OT: If gerpok would be online, you could check out my real taste in music... Not that its going to be any better ;-)

Buba

Hey....whats wrong with Mariah Carey now? I listen to some of her songs from now and then... Am I supposed only to listen Rap Music or R'n'B?? :?

I even like country music, is there something wrong with that too? :|

Volvo_S70 said:

Hey....whats wrong with Mariah Carey now? I listen to some of her songs from now and then... Am I supposed only to listen Rap Music or R'n'B?? :?

I even like country music, is there something wrong with that too? :|

Well apparently alot of people in North America think Rap/RnB is the majority of music played. They're completely oblivious and ignorant towards any other genre. On top of that the general trend is to stereotype a certain genre of music with a certain color of race. Its really pissing me off.

:dunno: But then again i goto high school, full of ignorant little pricks who think there Jay Z :no: :roll:

bone said:

does banshee mean sth?

so, what's a banshee?

C une f?e folle. Excuse-moi que je pr?sume tu parles fran?ais parce que t'habites en Belgique. :blush:

Volvo_S70 said:
Hey....whats wrong with Mariah Carey now? I listen to some of her songs from now and then... Am I supposed only to listen Rap Music or R'n'B?? :? I even like country music, is there something wrong with that too? :|

Ah well, I did have you down as a Mariah Carey listener ;) IMO, there's nothing wrong with her, but she's not my cup of tea. I don't see myself ever buying one of her records. :blush:

^^^Hahaha, Volvo owners listen to Mariahs Ballads while slowly easing down the Highway...

Buba

Volvo_S70 said:
Hey....whats wrong with Mariah Carey now? I listen to some of her songs from now and then...|

"Mariah. Listen honey, I have a piece of advice. Pick a note and bloody stick to it."

KryptonZone said:
If James is it Stig, then he acts very well, holding back the urge to drive fast all the time :lol:

Oooooh, I'm feeling the need to post one of these again .....

james-stig-again.jpg

Yeah I know .... old news !!!