James May: The Reassembler

I hope he narrates the audio book, with his quirky anecdotes, id listen

Yesterday's was a good one. :D

I hope he narrates the audio book, with his quirky anecdotes, id listen

"You see the Marina was originally not going to be called the Marina.........'2hours later'........and that's why most of them were blue, anyway, back to...."

Funny, I was feeling very poor this week, and as I was half falling asleep to the sound of the Tv screaming something stupid I was thinking, how cool it would be to have some audiobooks, of any classic novel really, red by for instance James to fall asleep to....

Last edited:
Strange thing happended to me.

I love this show and at the same time it makes me sad... Why?

Best example was this week. He was working on the record player and I was listening to it on my computer. My Logitech X300 speaker shuts down in the middle of the show so I have to recharge it via the micro usb port.

2285824-logitech-x300-wireless-bluetooth-speaker-0.jpg

The port breaks down as it is met to do and I couln't use my speaker anymore even if it had no worry other than that USB micro port. I checked online if the're was a way to fix it, no. Everything is glued together, even the battery. I finished the show with my headphones and then stripped the speaker apart, what a piece of shit!

To give you an idea of what it is I found this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NklAFWlyHHI

Having to deal with this while watching James May reassembling 30-40 years old stuff was special, boy I miss those days.

Last edited:
...how cool it would be to have some audiobooks, of any classic novel really, red by for instance James to fall asleep to...
It works perfectly even if your wife can't sleep without the bloody TV with all that annoying rubbish it's on. Just pick the audio stream out of any James solo work or even Top Gear (both James and Jeremy have very calming voices), plug in your earphones and fall asleep. Even the TV noise or loud snoring can't wake me.

It even doesn't spoil watching the shows you listened to before you fell asleep, you just don't remember anything. Which is great.