James May's Man Lab

Shortest trailer ever: :mrgreen:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnaiIfu7c_U[/youtube]

Definately looking forward to this! Just placed an order for the book :)

Three more trailers. The last one is utterly brilliant. :mrgreen:

[video=youtube;zn2QWE-Jqew]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn2QWE-Jqew[/video]

James - you have just got to "love" that bloke - he has done more to uplift the spirits of the country than any Politician in 100 years. (Churchill possibly excepted).

Is thebox.bz still the best place to get torrents for these shows? I believe I have an account though not entirely sure..

Can't wait to see this one :) Probably a bit optimistic hoping to see it tonight, but tomorrow should be possible :p

Yeah seems mine is too.

I want to hear impressions ASAP people!

Thank you :p

Is thebox.bz still the best place to get torrents for these shows? I believe I have an account though not entirely sure..

Can't wait to see this one :) Probably a bit optimistic hoping to see it tonight, but tomorrow should be possible :p

I'm waiting for this one too. Hope to see it this evening, maybe the timezone difference will be on our side.
thebox will have it, but not sure when... Maybe a kind soul can post it for us sooon..... pleeeeeease? :)

EDIT: I will keep checking back on thebox since my account works, if it's there tonight I'll put it in the FTP section. It is in the requests page, so it WILL be there before tomorrow.

Last edited:
Loved it, ended on TG comedy though.

and we still don't know how to disarm the bomb. :(

If anyone needs an invite for thebox.bz, let me know, I have got loads to spare.

They sure wanted to put a lot of stuff in one hour, didn't they? Imho it might have worked a bit better if they had left out one or two subjects. But I loved all the little gags and how they kept things in like
the broken glass and james's dismay at having to start again
and
the banana that fell off
. :-D

It was fun. Lightweight, but fun.

I enjoyed Charlie and his terrible singing (and worse acting)