• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

James on the Bentley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Gear Girl

Not A Dude
He said it was at 195mph the fastest saloon car in the world. But the new BMW M5 when it's unlimited can do 205mph. I know thats unlimited, and as standard it's 155mph, but if you had one you would take the limmiter off, I know I would. I don't know why BMW even put it on it the first place, especially on the M cars. Anyway, the M5 is a saloon and it is able to do 205mph, so it's the fastest. Sorry James.

I'd feel better and more smug in the Bentley though ;)
But you're right, this whole limited nonsense is just stupid paperwork preventing it from being officially faster.
Btw, you won't rest till we all admit the M5 is the best car ever right? ;)

You do know there's a section that has specific episode discussions.

It's usually used to discuss the specific episodes. If there isn't a post made, wait for it.

I just want to say this before any big spoiler comes out.

Re: James on the Bentley

Top Gear Girl said:
He said it was at 195mph the fastest saloon car in the world. But the new BMW M5 when it's unlimited can do 205mph. I know thats unlimited, and as standard it's 155mph, but if you had one you would take the limmiter off, I know I would. I don't know why BMW even put it on it the first place, especially on the M cars. Anyway, the M5 is a saloon and it is able to do 205mph, so it's the fastest. Sorry James.
Sorry love :thumbsup: look at this > 208mph at the Nardo. :)
http://www.channel4.com/4car/feature/features-2005/bentley-nardo/208mph.html

Status
Not open for further replies.