January 2nd, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overheat

Forum Addict
A look back at some of the best bits of the last series with Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May. The Brits take on the Americans and Australians when the Jaguar S type R goes head to head with the Vauxhall Monaro VXR and Chrysler 300C; Richard and James try their hand at minicabbing and road test two new MPV's - the Renault Scenic and the Ford C-Max; and the Porsche Carrera GT takes to the track.

Looks like that's the end of the series then folks.

booooooo

I hate compilations... they should keep something good for the last one, not only a best of :(

They always do best ofs. This series ends with the episode on the 26th.

halllo_fireball said:
The MPV thing is defenitly not the best choice for a best of :shock:

Jan :)

[I'm getting a lot Off Topic these days..so don't mind me, but Jan is that place you live in "Bavaria" the 'famous' village where Bavaria (the beer) is made? Or is that just a 'myth' :lol:

Caveman said:
The Brits take on the Americans and Australians when the Jaguar S type R goes head to head with the Vauxhall Monaro VXR and Chrysler 300C

Havn't they done that already?

Well, it is a best of show!

Also, Josty - Where's the end bracket? I HATE SEEING BRACKETS WITHOUT END BRACKETS! :twisted:

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Jostyrostelli said:
[I'm getting a lot Off Topic these days..so don't mind me, but Jan is that place you live in "Bavaria" the 'famous' village where Bavaria (the beer) is made? Or is that just a 'myth' :lol:

'Bavaria' means 'Beieren' in Dutch.

Overheat said:
Caveman said:
The Brits take on the Americans and Australians when the Jaguar S type R goes head to head with the Vauxhall Monaro VXR and Chrysler 300C

Havn't they done that already?

Well, it is a best of show!

Also, Josty - Where's the end bracket? I HATE SEEING BRACKETS WITHOUT END BRACKETS! :twisted:

Bah And I'm Just Gonna Leave It As It Is! 8)

Ultranalog said:
'Bavaria' means 'Beieren' in Dutch.

Oke cool, this is Bavaria in Holland.
vilt-bavaria-bieren.jpg

Just out of curiosity, what does BBC put in Top Gear's time slot in between series?

Also, just in case we're keeping score I for one would love to see the "best of" episode because there may be bits in there from episodes that are listed as "coming soon!" on the website. I would truly appreciate a torrent link if it becomes available.

Episode was complete just stuff from this season (just skimmed through it). It won't be released.

topgearfiend - wouldn't you rather one of those "coming soon"'s be released instead? ;)

When will the torrent be up for this episode, i'd like to have it all complete !

Viper007Bond said:
topgearfiend - wouldn't you rather one of those "coming soon"'s be released instead? ;)

Absolutely! I'm just such a topgearfiend that I'd take anything I could get. Thanks again for all of your efforts. I really really appreciate it. :thumbsup:

mjl said:
When will the torrent be up for this episode, i'd like to have it all complete !

as viper said... he will not be releasing it... you can prob. find another source from uknova or something. The best of are usually boring... you already have the entire season.
btw... how come this season is only 9 episodes... it is usually 10 right?

Viper007Bond said:
Here 'ya go:

http://w1.tvtorrents.tv:7070/bt/top.gear.s05e10.ws.pdtv.xvid-river.torrent

But as I said, it's just a repeat essentially. Absolutley 0 new content.

Thanks! Took a day to download and you're right, it was totally useless. Well, actually I'd never seen the Minicab segment before so that was really cool (see how obsessed I am?) but seriously aside from that everything in that episode was "old". And hardly the "Best Of". I can think of many segments I'd put in ahead of the Monaro test or the Carrera GT test or the two(!) interviews.

Anyhow, thanks for the link.

How are the "coming soon"'s coming along by the way? ;)

I'm downloading the recap ep now. But when is the "real" new episode coming? Thanks.

awdrifter said:
I'm downloading the recap ep now. But when is the "real" new episode coming? Thanks.
Late March/early April.

Thread locked as this episode will never be released and it's just a rerun pretty much.

Status
Not open for further replies.