January 6th commission hearings

'Planned in plain sight': Senate report finds intel agencies failed in the lead-up to Jan. 6​

The FBI and DHS downplayed the potential for violence even as rioters openly planned to attack the Capitol online, Democrats on the Senate Homeland Security Committee found.

pdf

💣💣💣💣💣💣💣

Michigan attorney general charges 'false electors' over efforts to overturn the 2020 election​

Sixteen people forged documents and claimed to be "duly elected and qualified electors" for the state of Michigan, Attorney General Dana Nessel said.

Last edited:
Oh man, say goodbye to your VA benefits.

Based on what i read, though, It just feels like there's more to her. I hate how the article just ends with:

"In one video, as rioters entered a conference room on the west side of the Capitol, Powell gave a description of the layout of an adjourning room and said they should “coordinate together if you are going to take this building.” Her comments initially led investigators to think she had some kind of insider knowledge of the Capitol."

...so what changed their mind? Or is there a larger case building?

That's a hell of a serving of Find Out to start life with. He's about to have a very long lesson in consequences as that comes up on every employment application and background check for the rest of his life. I'm sure some businesses will see it as a badge of honor - at least for a while.