January 6th commission hearings

GRtak

Forum Addict
This is a singularly important event and the hearings deserve their own thread.

Here is a recap of recent activity.

And just today, the this happened.

We will see how it all shakes out by the end of Thursday.

??????????????

Jan. 6 Protest Organizers Say They Participated in ‘Dozens’ of Planning Meetings With Members of Congress and White House Staff​

Two sources are communicating with House investigators and detailed a stunning series of allegations to Rolling Stone, including a promise of a “blanket pardon” from the Oval Office​

Those named in the Rolling Stone report as allegedly being involved include Trump White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), and these members of Congress or their staffers: Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ), Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL), Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-NC), Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ), and Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX).

Last edited:

Hopefully something will come off all this, but... I won't hold my breath.
Yeah. I've pretty much lost faith in any institutions of this country to function as they should against this nonsense. It's nice when they do! Buuuuuut the track record isn't good, folks.

At least a few of these folks are going to jail, but as far as the big players who egged them on...ugh, if anything, I fear it'll just add to their credibility with their followers at this point.