January 6th commission hearings

Republicans In At Least Three States Filed Forged Elector Letters​

Forged election documents in Michigan and Arizona​

Wisconsin too (Dec 22nd)

and more

Indictments soon?
Neal Katyal tells Lawrence O’Donnell that it’s “serious” that Donald Trump’s attorneys have met in person with prosecutors in the Fulton County District Attorney’s office investigating if Trump criminally violated Georgia election law: “It’s good to see Georgia doing what the United States Justice Department should have been doing for the last year.”

Read this thread.

Any bets on more than five?
Republicans submitting forged elector letters as if Donald Trump had won their states instead of Joe Biden, with the number of states involved up to at least five, and a pattern of coordination becoming more evident

Why would they do so much work? The GOP would not need to sway that many states.

I am betting on 7, but not more than 10.

I would bet Republicans lined up to send fake letters in states Trump won. I don't think very much of these people after what we have seen from them in the past year.

As predicted!

BTW, the courts have already rejected that argument.

Hoffman's response makes me think that he's been preparing with lawyers (incompetent lawyers). First questioning: he objected to the form of the question, and demeaned the camera man. What upsets me is that it worked. Listen to the camera man say "oh thank you sir". It was just by luck that another reporter had that line of questioning.

Statements:
"So in unprecedented times, unprecedented action is occur..." Completely nonsense.
"There is no caselaw, no precedent..." Nobody has committed these crimes in this combination before.
"provide Congress and the Vice President with dueling opinions" There is no adversarial system for reporting results of voting.
"you would need to ask the party chair" The criminal conspiracy is headed by the Republican party chair.

A couple of excuses and a couple of admissions.

The Republican party is a seditious conspiracy

McCarthy is in a great position considering Liz was in on leadership calls around Jan 6th...

McCarthy is in a great position considering Liz was in on leadership calls around Jan 6th...

I think it's just as likely they vote in Trump for speaker or someone more in Trump's corner than McCarthy... Nah, you're right Trump would NEVER stab someone in the back who has been loyal.

Meadows is all over this like a rash

I think it's just as likely they vote in Trump for speaker or someone more in Trump's corner than McCarthy... Nah, you're right Trump would NEVER stab someone in the back who has been loyal.
Hopefully all get charged with sedition before that... however indicted Republicans keep getting elected!

They wear the accusations like a badge of honor and the voters ignore it, or embrace it.