January 6th commission hearings

Must be a group of backers and lawyers to along with them for each state?
The 84 people who signed bogus documents claiming that Donald Trump won the 2020 election include dozens of local Republican Party leaders, four current candidates for public office, six current office holders and at least five previous state and federal office holders.

There is a video that shows it better. Can't be arsed to find it at the moment.
Is it the one linked in that tweets replies? If so, I don't know what I'm looking for/at. Can't quite make it out.

Is it the one linked in that tweets replies? If so, I don't know what I'm looking for/at. Can't quite make it out.

Yes, that is the video, albeit, not the best quality. Notice how the guy gets in before it leaves? That means Trump is in the back all by himself and making quite a fuss.

Rudy Giuliani, Lindsey Graham and John Eastman subpoenaed by Fulton County DA in election probe​

An Atlanta-area grand jury investigating former President Donald Trump's attempts to overturn the 2020 election in Georgia has subpoenaed a handful of key Trump allies, including his former attorney Rudy Giuliani and South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham, according to court filings.
The subpoenas also cover a handful of Trump's other former legal advisers, including John Eastman, Jenna Ellis, Cleta Mitchell and Kenneth Chesebro.

He says that info will be shared between investigations like it's a bad thing.