January 6th commission hearings

The final televised hearing is tonight and it will focus on Trump.

Who thought it was a good idea for them to investigate themselves in the first place?

Going to need an IG's IG to sort this out :LOL:

A federal judge invoked Anthony Bourdain when shooting down an accused Capitol rioter's request to have his trial moved out of DC​

pdf

💣💣💣💣💣

‘Kind of Wild/Creative’: Emails Shed Light on Trump Fake Electors Plan​

Previously undisclosed communications among Trump campaign aides and outside advisers provide new insight into their efforts to overturn the election in the weeks leading to Jan. 6.

Big news. Emails like this are the sort of proof DOJ is looking for in its investigation of the fake electors scheme. The author of the email describing the electors as “fake” is a lawyer. He now needs a lawyer of his own.

If you had asked me to hypothesize, for illustrative purposes, a set of emails that prosecutors would find helpful in proving a fake-elector fraud conspiracy, I would not have come up with anything nearly as incriminating as the emails that the Times just reported on today.

I really wish the Times saw their reporting about this as "in the public need" as their early COVID reporting, and didn't keep it behind a paywall. My local public library had to slash their "subscriptions", and the NYT was a part of that culling.

I really wish the Times saw their reporting about this as "in the public need" as their early COVID reporting, and didn't keep it behind a paywall. My local public library had to slash their "subscriptions", and the NYT was a part of that culling.
Usually can use headline or first few lines to find syndicated copies:

or

sometimes 12ft works

Last edited: