January 6th commission hearings

I watched his show. (I wouldn't recommend it without something to control your heartrate/blood pressure). It's like a kid that broke a window with his baseball trying to weasel his way out of a punishment by showing all of the windows he *didn't* break...when there's video of him breaking the window. And he's seen the video.

And the "peaceful" people either weren't arrested, or if they were, most were never charged, and if they were, most had the charges dropped and never convicted of anything. But the ones who were causing trouble were charged and convicted. As one would expect/want...but he absolutely skipped over most of the troublemakers.

He also is attempting to paint any scene where police didn't fight the intruders as proof of a big "inside job" plan, when the two other more likely scenarios are that they were just random officers that were sympathetic to the cause, or were just trying to keep order as long as nobody was being violent, because 4 officers in a hallway aren't going to do shit against 40 people turning on them.

Last edited:
I watched his show. (I wouldn't recommend it without something to control your heartrate/blood pressure). It's like a kid that broke a window with his baseball trying to weasel his way out of a punishment by showing all of the windows he *didn't* break...when there's video of him breaking the window. And he's seen the video.

And the "peaceful" people either weren't arrested, or if they were, most were never charged, and if they were, most had the charges dropped and never convicted of anything. But the ones who were causing trouble were charged and convicted. As one would expect/want...but he absolutely skipped over most of the troublemakers.

He also is attempting to paint any scene where police didn't fight the intruders as proof of a big "inside job" plan, when the two other more likely scenarios are that they were just random officers that were sympathetic to the cause, or were just trying to keep order as long as nobody was being violent, because 4 officers in a hallway aren't going to do shit against 40 people turning on them.

I watched some highlights and it was about what I expected.

File this under, it's about fucking time!

“President Trump was wrong,” Pence said during remarks at the annual white-tie Gridiron Dinner attended by politicians and journalists. “I had no right to overturn the election. And his reckless words endangered my family and everyone at the Capitol that day, and I know history will hold Donald Trump accountable.”

The Proud Boys’ Conviction Is Big News. Their Role as FBI Informants, Not So Much.​