• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Jason Dawe

Fangirl

I'm sorry if this has been asked before but why did James May replace Jason Dawe? I didn't really watch the Jason episodes and much prefer James, but I've never known the reason.

Thanks

Meg x

Hey Fangirl, your a girl I take it?

:welcome: ...hope ya stick around! We got about 2-girls with a substancial amount of posts. Ones awesome and ones a bitch that nobody likes.

Oh ok great! If you plan on staying here, a moderator will add a title so people know your a gal. Did I already welcome you? Oh well welcome again anyways...life too short to not be welcoming enough.

About big Jason. There certainly isnt any publically released reason as to why he left but I think its obvious that he was so bleeding boring.

I'll never forget his review of the Golf GTI. He was so fat, his knee kept hitting the gear lever and everytime he went over a bump, his chin rippled like a tsunami. Ok slight exaggeration there but you know what I mean lol.

we just wanted to get you into the loop with all the bitching going on here, so if there is a catfight, you know who to support :mrgreen:

Jason was just a used car expert. James came as a replacement used car expert, but he wasn't as good, so he turned out being a replacement Clarkson ^^.

jensked said:
andyhui01 said:
we just wanted to get you into the loop with all the bitching going on here, so if there is a catfight, you know who to support :mrgreen:

Did I miss anything? What did TGG do?
What didn't she do :mrgreen: Rumour from the grape vine is that she slept with Viper when she thought she was going to be banned! :shock: Thats why Viper was so forgiving where-as Ren wasnt.
fbc said:
^ You mean you missed the fun and games when TGG was around?
Oh there were games allrite!!

fbc said:
^ You mean you missed the fun and games when TGG was around?

I'm not the one reading threads that are more than 2 pages long... :)

SL65 Amg said:
What didn't she do :mrgreen: Rumour from the grape vine is that she slept with Viper when she thought she was going to be banned! :shock: Thats why Viper was so forgiving where-as Ren wasnt.

THAT's why she isn't around anymore...wow I totally missed that.

:wave: and btw most of the other girls are from the uk too and 1 dutch and 1 australian iirc

Welcome, and thanks for the TGG explanation. I was wondering about her. I stumbled on a post or two and was very entertained. I think she was a dude, she just tried to hard to convince everyone she was a she.

andyhui01 said:
SL65 said:
Ones awesome and ones a bitch that nobody likes.

incase you didn't know, the awesome one is mgkdk and the bitch I believe is TopGeargirl
Well, that's a little harsh, considering she hasn't posted in about 8000 years... ;)

Though that thread was classic.

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
Oh ok great! If you plan on staying here, a moderator will add a title so people know your a gal. Did I already welcome you? Oh well welcome again anyways...life too short to not be welcoming enough.

Maybe you should just ask her for her phone number and call her ;)...:lol:

By the way :welcome: FanGirl

andyhui01 said:
SL65 said:
Ones awesome and ones a bitch that nobody likes.

incase you didn't know, the awesome one is mgkdk and the bitch I believe is TopGeargirl

and moo (the sound a cow makes) and indochine
and a week ago another one posted, but forgot her name