Ownership Verified: Jasonof2000's brand new 2013 Focus ST3

jasonof2000

Car(s)
2013 Lincoln MKT, 2002 Miata SE, 2012 Honda NC700
Using a Miata as a daily driver finally broke me. I loved the car but I needed something more practical, for example when I get gas for my mower and other yard tools I have to put the gas can in the passenger foot well, I was getting sick of that. Plus I just turned 32 and my divorce will be finalized in a few weeks. So in my mind I had plenty of justification to go get another vehicle.

Confirmation pic.

Performance Blue!

Full leather Recaros.

My Ford Touch isn't as idiotic as people seem to make it out to be but it isn't the quickest system around.

I got the car with 5 miles on the odo.

I'll comment on it after I get some more miles on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I test drove one of these. It's a nice car - congrats.

Rear visibility is terrible though.

FUCK
YEAH

Love it. Congrats!

Another Ford! Hooray!

Sumbitch!

I need to drive one of these. Moar pics, plz.

You know, most people end up trading the family hatchback for a sports car when they get divorced - not the other way around. :p

Seriously, though - nice car, and I love that color.

Congrats! I would gladly have one! Drive one at a Ford event, and it was great fun! Those seats were great, too.

Enjoy it! Be careful with those center exhausts... I always scare myself when I have the car running and try to put something in the trunk!

very nice. i have been getting into hot hatches a bit lately since i picked up a Caliber SRT4 to daily drive. the videos of the Focus ST's happy tail oversteer manners look like it is a ton of fun.

like at 8:40 or so in this video...

Very nice! :thumbsup:

Thanks. It is a great replacement for my old SVT Focus. Lets hope it is much more reliable. :p

I test drove one of these. It's a nice car - congrats.

Rear visibility is terrible though.

It isn't great but the car has other features that more than make up for it.

FUCK
YEAH

Love it. Congrats!

On the way back from Baltimore I let my girlfriend drive it for a bit. I took off in her Soul while she adjusted the seats and was putzing along at the speed limit when I see this blue blur going past at 5 times the speed of sound and she had a massive grin on her face. She didn't want to trade back at the next gas station.

You know, most people end up trading the family hatchback for a sports car when they get divorced - not the other way around. :p

Seriously, though - nice car, and I love that color.

Well I have never been a very traditional guy.
Congrats! I would gladly have one! Drive one at a Ford event, and it was great fun! Those seats were great, too.

I drove one at a Ford event as well, loved it. I'm not a small guy so I was worried about the seats. If I were any wider in the shoulders I wouldn't fit, as it is the upper seat is very comfortable. However, I am slightly too wide for the bottom cushion. I sit on top of it. It isn't uncomfortable, I just can tell my ass is too big. Oh well, incentive to go to the gym before work.

very nice. i have been getting into hot hatches a bit lately since i picked up a Caliber SRT4 to daily drive. the videos of the Focus ST's happy tail oversteer manners look like it is a ton of fun.

like at 8:40 or so in this video...

It is a damned impressive car. After the break in period I think I will take it autocrossing.

Some new pics.

I changed the MFT back drop from a Ford logo to an ST one.

At work parked next to my co-workers regular Focus.

Nice! Love the color and sweet seats!

the cod face is growing on me.... looking good!

BLURPLE!!! I love it. :bunny:

This is the one Focus where the seating position actually feels right for me. Love these cars. Have fun with it!

Very nice!