Jay Leno's Garage

Ilpav

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'04 Toyota Corolla LE
Here's a site where Jay Leno talks about cars. It has video's of him reviewing different cars, which are mostly his own (e.g Mclaren F1:D.) And for those who like Top Gear, watch the Ariel Atom Review:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:.

http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/

This site has these videos (which are updated weekly) and many many more stuff about cars.

I love the video about the SHO-powered, RWD '89 Ford Festiva.

A story that Jay tells is that at a stop light, some punk snorted to Jay that he got the "big tires in the back!" Probably thinking Jay is a ricer and the car is FWD (which it originally was). And then Jay subsequently proceeds to blow the other guy's doors off!

You mean this?
Leno2.jpg

The SHOgun is a cool little car, I saw one of those race in One Lap of America about 5 years ago, it was an amazing little performer!

I love Jaylenosgarage.com! Unfortunately the videos on there stopped working about 2 weeks ago. I can still watch the advertisment and afterwards the site tells me the video is not available from my location.
:mad:
There's gotta be a way to get the videos working again, no? Something like a proxy or whatever?

Apparently he still likes his first one the best... and it's the Jaguar XK120!

Leno: "[The XK engine] is the best sounding engine of all time."

If not one of the most gorgeous sports cars made. That and the XKE.

Exactly. Kids today still put up posters of the E-Type and to a lesser degree the XK120 - but they still put them up on their bedroom walls right next to the pictures of the Carrera GT and the Murcielago.

Jay Leno's garage > Ralph Lauren's garage

Agreed, although there's no denying the greatness of Ralph's collection as well! The thing that I love about Jay is that he drives each and every car he owns and if he's not writing jokes, he's in the garage working on his cars. Every car he owns is road worthy. There was a show on the Discovery Channel that went into his machine shop and he's got floor-to-ceiling rolls of parts blueprints so that if he can't source a part, he can make it. Just insane. Ralph, on the other hand, probably treats his cars like the works of art that they are. Admired, but rarely driven. Shame...hope it's not true though. I'd love to see his Pebble Beach winning Bugatti Atlantic rolling on the streets!

I love Jaylenosgarage.com! Unfortunately the videos on there stopped working about 2 weeks ago. I can still watch the advertisment and afterwards the site tells me the video is not available from my location.
:mad:
There's gotta be a way to get the videos working again, no? Something like a proxy or whatever?

i get that as well, :cry:

I also check this site weekly. What I really like is Leno drives his cars and leaves the mostly stock. He will upgrade the battery or brakes to make it so he can use it everyday if he wants. He does have some hot rods but he also has the originals too.