Jeep People, I need an assist.

Mally Dangerous

OK, so, I have a client who needs this Jeep sold. I would like some suggestions of some good forums that wouldn't mind me posting the Jeep for sells inquiries. Thanks.

The Jeep is a 2015 Wrangler with numerous mods and a custom turbo kit.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

^ or www.iwastemoney.com

Are Jeeps included in the FIAT recall issue... Why is the client selling this? He's going to lose a lot not only on the price of the jeep but the aftermarket parts.

The "numerous mods and a custom turbo kit" will bring down the value for most people, however if you focus on more specialized audiences like the ones CrzRsn linked to, you'll have a better chance of selling it for more.

The "numerous mods and a custom turbo kit" will bring down the value for most people, however if you focus on more specialized audiences like the ones CrzRsn linked to, you'll have a better chance of selling it for more.

I'm pretty sure you can only sell a custom turbo'd JK to a specialized audience. A regular person wouldn't touch this thing with a 10 foot pole.

^ or www.iwastemoney.com

Are Jeeps included in the FIAT recall issue... Why is the client selling this? He's going to lose a lot not only on the price of the jeep but the aftermarket parts.

Wranglers are not involved in the recall.

Yes, he's going to take a bit of a bath on the mods but you'd be surprised how much the dedicated Jeep community values beneficial modifications.

I'd buy that. That thing looks sweet.